Re: NHL 20 on PC. Needs to happen.

by CrayZGamerBoy

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I agree! It's time to bring NHL to PC!! Then go ahead and bring us NBA Live!! NBA 2k is on pc... So there is a business for it or demand... You guys need to step it up to contend! Us PC gamers want it!

Message 11 of 15 (3,456 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I've played every NHL game since it was first released up until sadly they discontinued it in 09 on the PC. I'd be one of the first to purchase a new PC NHL game if it were to come out.

Message 12 of 15 (2,437 Views)

★★ Novice

They need to make a PC version that is cross-play with Xbox and Playstation. Never really bothered with cross-play until Call of Duty Warzone but the cross-play in the game is literally groundbreaking to be in matches with xbox, pc and playstation players. We're not even asking for a full game release on PC, if there was a mode that was offered similar to warzone where we are able to play with others on platforms like even if that was just HUT or online versus. HUT could have a battlepass system to keep players interested in the games and motivation to keep playing. With consoles getting close to PC gaming with the next gen I don't see why this isn't a possibility and no way I am buying another console after the mess that was the current generation of consoles.

Message 13 of 15 (2,144 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

NHL should appear on the pc.

Message 14 of 15 (1,339 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i like nhl

Message 15 of 15 (1,026 Views)