NHL 16 Be a pro mode setting glitch

by Chase9900

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

NHL 16 Be a pro mode setting glitch

★★★ Newbie

NHL 16 be a pro mode: i set the setting to classic and 3min periods and after i played a few games saved and quit out, then went back in to be a pro mode and it switched to authentic and 20min periods. We need a patch or a solution for this please.

Message 1 of 31 (9,608 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NHL 16 Be a pro mode setting glitch

★★ Novice

Think ive found a way around the glitch that reverts you back to authentic 20 minute periods. Go to Settings/System/Automatic Downloads and Uploads in PS4 settings and uncheck game saves. I also downloaded all my NHL 16 saves from the cloud, and then deleted them all. I noticed when my be a pro would revert to authentic i always had a message on the dash that said it failed to upload a be a pro save, this prevents that from happening. Hope it works for yall.

View in thread

Message 2 of 31 (9,722 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Think ive found a way around the glitch that reverts you back to authentic 20 minute periods. Go to Settings/System/Automatic Downloads and Uploads in PS4 settings and uncheck game saves. I also downloaded all my NHL 16 saves from the cloud, and then deleted them all. I noticed when my be a pro would revert to authentic i always had a message on the dash that said it failed to upload a be a pro save, this prevents that from happening. Hope it works for yall.

Message 2 of 31 (9,723 Views)

★ Guide

how about xbox? Game works now?

Message 3 of 31 (9,440 Views)

★★ Novice

I dont have an xb1 but i imagine theres an option to disable auto cloud saving somewhere.

Message 4 of 31 (9,428 Views)

Community Manager

@Chase9900@refined98@Ruutu

I have marked @Ruutu's post as the solution here, can any other players post whether the workaround works for you or not. Thanks.

barry.png
Message 5 of 31 (9,015 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

The solution does not work for me, as I play on 2 different xbox ones.  I need the cloud to sync the game settings and saved games.

Message 6 of 31 (9,007 Views)

★ Guide

No solution on xbox version. Only way my be a pro has stayed on classic setting when i just putted my modem off and not turned it back on anymore.

So only way it has been worked is that i have to keep my xbox one off the internet. Hope some update coming for this soon!

Message 7 of 31 (8,828 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I play on PS4 and this is definitely not a fix.  I have never saved to the cloud since I bought my PS4 and even double checked to be certain all those options are turned off on my system.  I don't get any pop up message like Ruutu either.  I had started over with BaP and played three games with no issues, saved, exited the game properly and turned off my system.  The next day the settings were changed to authentic so it clearly has nothing to do with the cloud save feature.

Message 8 of 31 (8,795 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah... game just did it again!! It worked one day like it should and after that again 20 min period locked damn.

Frustrating  is too much now.... There is no logic for this bug, It did it without any reason. Internet was off all the time and still again.

20 min periods has no sense, too long games even with sim... Too much shots too. Gaming goes much more unrealistic and i dont want to sim any.

Now just wait for patch.

Message 9 of 31 (8,783 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 10 of 31 (8,778 Views)