Re: NHL 14 HUT lost player

by seanbattin3

Original Post

NHL 14 HUT lost player

★ Novice

So i won a player for really cheap, i was so amped about it the whole day only to find out later that day that i didnt really have him.

I won the bid, it showed on my app and ps3 that i won the player but when i clicked on the player card to assign him, i couldnt...

After leaving the "trading" menu i looked in my collection. Then back in my trading list. He disappeared :mansad:

EA better fix this, im pretty pissed off about this because i really wanted this player.

If an EA representative can PM me, i can give all the info ( when item was bought, which item, item specifics, etc) and maybe check your servers to see that Im not lying...that would be greatly appreciated

PS: i have a picture of the bought item from a screenshot taken off my device, I can also provide any other information to fix this issue asap

Message 1 of 15 (3,414 Views)

★ Novice

.....?

Message 2 of 15 (3,341 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When you win a bid, if you dont assign the player anywhere it could be in your WATCH PILE.

Go there and see if you see him, and then assign him to your collection.

Let us know is this worked for you. If its not there, than clearly its a EA issue from there on.

Hope this helps

Good luck

Message 3 of 15 (3,337 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah thats where i checked, I dont think there is anywhere else i can check. Anyways the player card is nowhere to be found. It is definately an EA issue!

Message 4 of 15 (3,329 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i lost my tavares my team of the week lupul and team of the week marleau this is ridicoulous please help

Message 5 of 15 (3,282 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this just happened to me right now.....  I bought two cheap jerseys  ... and it showed on my watchlist... then it disappeared when I went back to put it in my collect.... I know jerseys are cheap, but now they are selling the same one for like 20x more of what I bought it at

Message 6 of 15 (3,263 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I got this exactly same problem. I bought really good player really cheap. I did it with the phone app. Then I opened my hut on PS3 and the same problem apperead than earlier in this post. I wish EA could answer to me ASAP
Message 7 of 15 (3,169 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
I won a Travis zajac in a auction for 4650. I have looked everywhere and it's nowhere to be found. If I could have a Travis zajac or 4650 pucks that would be great.
Message 8 of 15 (2,736 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Wow I just bid on a pk subban and won it at 120000+ and pushed a on the card and it disappeared from the watched list. Seriously just lost 120k+ pucks

...pk subban
kickinbro189
915pm-925pm mst.
Please if this can be looked into
Message 9 of 15 (2,621 Views)

★★ Novice

This happend to me except it was a player I have owned for a few days.

I posted Cam Ward for a starting price of 42,500 pucks and a buy now of 49,000 now pucks. It says 'ITEM EXPIRED - C.Ward' in the bottom right portion of my hut home screen. When I click the 'x' to redirect me to my trade pile, Cam Ward is no where to be found. It's gone from my trade pile and collection, and i recieved 0 pucks. 

Help me EA. I have a picture to prove it but it really doesn't show much. This is bogus.

Message 10 of 15 (2,613 Views)