Minor Issue - Player Sizes

by Blackmagik75

Original Post

Minor Issue - Player Sizes

★★★ Novice

This is more of a minor complaint, but why is every player in Live the Life the exact same size?

Fairly strange but bear with me. 

1) My LtL player is an average 6'1 and was drafted first overall by the Boston Bruins

2) During the walk out animation/cutscene my player is in front of Zdeno Chara. The relative size here is correct, I come up

to approx. Chara's midsection

3) During gameplay on ice cutscenes/animations, Chara is now basically the same size as me as I skate by him or during goal

animations. The exception to this seems to be during goal reviews. When the goal is allowed, Chara again is proper, giant size.

4) During Playoff series end during the line up, again, players are all basically the same size, Chara should tower over

most but they're shoulder to shoulder

Also, on an unrelated note, has anyone caught an animation of your player hoisting the cup? Doesn't count if they've been

made Captain, I've had 2 different players (LW/Def) win the cup and have yet to see them get to raise the cup. Hell my D-man

for the 'Hawks didn't even show up in the team picture with the cup. Even going back to NHL 12, I haven't been able to see this occur.

Message 1 of 2 (120 Views)

Re: Minor Issue - Player Sizes

★★★ Newbie
There is also another rather lazy graphic qirk with player weight. Weight does not in anyway change the appearance of the player if they are the same height. 160lb or 300lb excact same player and not just in cut scenes. Again agree with you its only a minor complaint. Still you might hope for more from a company with art in their name Standard smile
Message 2 of 2 (104 Views)