Re: Keep losing connection while playing EASHL

by GodsTwig

Original Post

Keep losing connection while playing EASHL

★ Novice
Within the last few days, every time I try to play an EASHL game, I get disconnected abrubptly and randomly in the 2nd period. Happened 5 games in a row, always in the 2nd period. No lag or indication happens before this occurs, it seems to have happened since the last tuner update. Can anyone help me?
Message 1 of 6 (2,945 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Happens to me on occasion, try resetting your Internet. If not its probably a EA server problem, or as you said a problem with the latest tuner set.
Message 2 of 6 (2,919 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I am 1 win away from super star 3, ive been playing like 10 game and i gpt disconected in the second period too but in the last game we was winning 2 0 and at 15 sec of the 3rd period i got disconect plz help us fix this problene it make me mad as hell
Message 3 of 6 (2,918 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hate to tell ya its just the crappy EA servers at there best, happens to me all the time and i NEVER lose connection or get lag and thats about all i get in EASHL, nothing but a money grubbing turd of a game, sad to say that NHL 14 has become this, but EA no longer cares about us as players or quality of game, all they care about is money. period. but im sure they will push out about 700 updates to give more boosts for cash and maybe buy super duper insta win boosts/HUT packs, cause EA is junk. 

Message 4 of 6 (2,779 Views)

★ Novice
Im having the same issue but its when I try to enter HUT on xbox 360.. it logs into ea servers then disconnects before the HUT screen comes up.. any other online part of the game works fine and any other EA game works online fine. Been happening for almost 2 weeks now.
Message 5 of 6 (2,763 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same thing has happened to me for like 15 games straight!
Message 6 of 6 (1,438 Views)