Re: Keep getting kicked off ea server during eashl

by xXKilla_AgeXx

Original Post

Keep getting kicked off ea server during eashl

★★ Novice
I keep getting kicked off the ea server during eashl games. It says that I have been signed out. My internet connection is fine when this happens because I a, on FaceTime when I am playing and there is no disruption in connection when this happens. What is going on and how can I fix it because the games assumes that I am quitting and it is killing my overall grade.
Message 1 of 6 (3,914 Views)

★ Apprentice
Just a suggestion, but your FaceTime or other devices could be interfering if they and your Xbox is using wifi your modem will usually boot your Xbox first if the signal is weak. If you can I would recommend a hard line (Ethernet cable) connection directly if possible. The only other thing you could try is only run your Xbox and see if it helps. Hope that's helpful.
Message 2 of 6 (3,861 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks. I will give that a try...sounds like it will work
Message 3 of 6 (3,855 Views)

★★ Novice
It did not work
Message 4 of 6 (3,834 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem a couple of times a week, and my internet connection is about as good as it gets. I've been using the wireless adapter with my Xbox for 5 years and I've hard wired my connection as well, but the problem still persists. Some of my teammates routinely lose connection during EASHL games and opponents have also seemed to have this problem. It's incredibly frustrating, especially when your team's rank is somewhat high, you're playing quality opponents, and you can't afford to lose a player on your team during a match.

I've noticed that losing server connection is only really problematic during EASHL games. I've only had the problem a few times in online versus. Also to note, I've had the issue for as long as I can remember. Definitely in NHL 13, and even in games prior, if I remember correctly.

Message 5 of 6 (3,808 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This keeps happening to me on nhl 18, is there anything I can do to fix this problem?
Message 6 of 6 (2,511 Views)