Re: Is a ELITE HUT team possible legit not using Thousands of dollars?

by BCOzzY70

Original Post

Is a ELITE HUT team possible legit not using Thousands of dollars?

★★★★★ Apprentice

I keep seeing these teams in HUT that are all TOTW and MS players that must cost in excess of 15 mil  and have to wonder how to do the same?

I spent a LOT of money this year unfortunately not realising how fast 75 here 100 there goes and after all that still had only one card worth over a mil ,Ovechkin regular, and not one other single card worth over 200K.( of course got the Ovechkin early on so I would think I can get more and buy packs as i did)

Based on that math these 15 mil teams must have cost aprox. 7-10,000$ real life money .

Are people actually spending that much or are there just that many farmers and cheaters and scammers?

Can anyone actually somewhat prove or document a team under 1000$ spent on that is elite and did not break any rules ,as I consider cheaters scammers in the same group as any trash that is in jail.

I really believe corruption is way to easy for these idiots the way EA has setup HUT only caters to them.

The fact that there is no other way to get all those players legit is the flaw in itslef making them so rare makes people cheat to get them.

Great job there and after 5 years same garbage system ,do the people making these games profit from them also during the year by taking advantage of the clear flaws in the game and ebaying pucks and cards?

Because no other reason  makes any sense to me at all other then that someone with the control over game development is profitting from the corruption somehow.

Message 1 of 8 (5,412 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I HAVE A TEAM OF THAT QUALITY. YES I BOUGHT AND SOLD A FEW PLAYERS BUT ONLY WHEN I SAW THE OPPORTUNITY....LIKE FOR EXAMPLE I GOT A HUT SEABROOK FROM THE MARKET FOR ONLY 40K!!!! SOLD IT FOR 140K MADE 100K EASILY.

U HAVE TO HAVE LUCK!!! LIKE I DID. GOT A OVI AND 3 OTHER BIG TIME PLAYERS AND SOLD /TRADED THEM TO MAKE MY TEAM.

DIDN'T SPEND ANY REAL LIFE $$$$....U spent the money on buying the game and to spend money on imaginary things doesn't seem at all logical and such a bloody waste and really DONT GET why people do that when its all about CHANCE and LUCK.  I spent probably close to 2 Million on packs alone....which was totally stupid BUT NOT as stupid as people spending real $$$ money on packs, which in my opinion is SAD! You might as well burn your money in a fire pit.

****AND JUST ANOTHER NOTE**** Having a crazy team like mine doesn't guarantee success, in fact I feel it slowed my team down and gave the opposition a huge ICE TILT. But still I just love seeing those names on the ice like (Crosby, Stamkos, Ovi, Zetty etc)

Hope this helps. Good Luck!

Message 2 of 8 (5,388 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Well it would be nice to actually get to use som eof those cards and have mor ethen one in my line up .

The whole point of playing hockey is to play hockey not spend countless hours buying packs and selling and trading on an auction block .

EA has effectively ruined this game with their greed.

And I keep hearing stupidity about luck and random crads in packs if I never all season get more then one player on my HUT team what do you think the chances I will waste money on this garbage again next year .

Is that a smart business plan?

EA is the worst business I have ever seen yet stil manages to make millions,it boggles my mind how such a bad run company even stays in business period.

I can guarantee if they had the ability to put out a non flawed, glitched game that wasn't robbing us blindly every day on overpriced undervalued packs and allowing all theses blatant  farmers to take advantage of the horrible game setup in HUT, they would have easily double the revenue on this game but it seems just making $ at all is good enough at EA.

The BIGGEST problem is why would EA fix anything when idiots like us keep buying their garbage game and yet stupider people like me buy HUT packs with $ ,well I have learned my lesson sadly and will never make that mistake again .

Thank you EA for teaching me yet again that all companies like to do is rip consumers off with as little $ invested as possible and no customer service worth a penny.

Message 3 of 8 (5,368 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

And btw if i spent over 2k $ and all I got for that was on Ovechkin whicj I sold like you and ended up with  over 6 mil pucks and bought all  packs and ended up with a team worth less then 300K pucks .

So I am confused how if they say it is luck or random to get cards in packs yet with 6 mil pucks buying packs I never got back more then 300K?

I would say that is a blatant rip off .

I really hope more people read this and wake up and don't get fleeced by HUT again, it is designed to be best suited towards cheaters and puck farmers and online scammers to take advantage of ,so if you are honest and don't cheat like me DO NOT PLAY HUT.

Message 4 of 8 (5,367 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have to be really honest with you.

You were about as wise with your real money (that 2k) as you were with that 6 million in Pucks.  First off you could've have built an amazing team with that!

You could've had gold cards: Ovechkin, Stamkos, and Crosby to start off which combined is around 2.4 million pucks max right now.  I really don't what you were thinking of buying packs over and over when you couldv'e built your team so easily!

Once I sold my cards thats what I did! AND NOW LOOK:

My starting Lineup now is MALKIN, DATSYUK AND OVECHKIN MY DEFENCE IS: SHEA WEBBER, PIETROANGELO

LINE 2: BENN, CROSBY, STAMKOS AND ON DEFENCE KEITH AND KARLSSON

LINE 3: KESSEL, TOEWS, TAVARES ON D SEABROOK AND SUTER

LINE 4: ZETTERBERG, BACKSTROM, SHARP

Message 5 of 8 (5,251 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

AFTER ALL IT IS CALLED HOCKEY ULTIMATE TEAM

AND I THINK I MADE MY ULTIMATE TEAM...NOBODY ELSE I NEED OR WANT

But I agree EA has ruined the game in many ways...the ice tilt involved when you have a team like mine makes the opponents team better and mine slower....if they want ppl to buy packs they should be calculating pucks used and at least give u a decent player every X amount of pucks spent.

There is lots they can change BUT WONT! By putting out a PERFECT game...there's not much room to improve on anything. For example that CPU offside issue this year couldv'e easily been fixed...but why would they? When people buy 15 after playing 14 people are like wow this is much better than last year. Its all business and making money.

EA fans are loyal even when they hate them and the product they put out.  Overall I think this years game was not bad, we just have to adjust on the terrible things they put in the game.

Message 6 of 8 (5,250 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I will sell you my team as im gonna buy 16 and an xbox 1. 100 bucks and i have all legends and regular cards (except malkin and crosby). Trust me u can buy coins but it costs at least 200 to get my team. If unsure its ok im same way but its not a scam for money and real reason is to get money for the bar this saturday if so email me @ [edit: email address removed] i usually just buy the next game but may as well try n make some cash to drink with
Message 7 of 8 (4,917 Views)

★ Novice
Great read, I have this same view. EA twitter handle used to reply to me, but I think they blocked me for asking to detailed of questions. I've played upwards of 1000 HUT games within same version, having never paid cash for a Gold Pack or some of their special packs, but only using earned pucks. Think I pulled a McDonough last year and turned that into a Ribitaille or something, but to see opponents with Crosby, Ovechkin, Karlsson, and the entire All-Star roster is ridiculous. If I have pulled some 100 Gold packs in a year and received the equivalent of their 4 line winger is a scam. They must have pulled 400-500 gold packs minimum. To ask EA the question if it is possible to pull a Crosby without spending real cash, their answer is, "well, you see them for sale so they are out there."
Pretty dodgey.
Okay fine, let these scammers have their players, but then, to play these teams and to have the AI system make your team "dumb-downed" is incredibly frustrating.
Message 8 of 8 (3,782 Views)