I was given base edition players who have special editions out

by c9mmy9

Original Post

I was given base edition players who have special editions out

★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When I opened 2x 75k packs, I received 2 players, Base Mikhail Sergachev and Base David Perron.
What happens when the bug occurs? Both of these players currently have special edition cards out: Sergachev (YGTOTY) & Perron (evolution) but I did not receive the special editions of the players
What do you expect to see? I expected to see YGTOTY Sergachev & Evolution Perron in the packs instead.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Hockey Ultimate Team
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 12:15 PM
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? cammy1885
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

I just want to know what my options are, can I get these players that I was meant to get or is it simply just a case of me getting the 150,000 put back in my account?
Message 1 of 3 (1,494 Views)

Re: I was given base edition players who have special editions out

★★★ Newbie
I opened a case on live chat support and the case number is : 40182070
Message 2 of 3 (1,491 Views)

Re: I was given base edition players who have special editions out

Champion (Retired)

This is Official information from https://www.easports.com/nhl/ (look screenshot below)- One of the major changes with HUT in NHL® 18 is how Special items and Base items operate. Previously, whenever a player received a special item (such as a Team of the Week or Milestone), their base item would not be available in packs. It also meant that if a player has a Team of the Week or other special item in packs out, they could not receive an additional special item.

In HUT 18, this is no longer the case. When a player receives a special item, both the special item and base item will be available in packs. This also allows a player to receive a second special item should they reach a Milestone or have an exemplary performance in a real-life game. When this happens, all three items will be available in packs for their specified duration. 

Message 3 of 3 (1,408 Views)