I no longer have access to the EA account that my NHL 20 is signed into

by littleschlegel

Original Post

Re: I no longer have access to the EA account that my NHL 20 is signed into

Community Manager

@rahooligan02 

We're not able to help with locked accounts. Please see my previous post for instructions on contacting our help through Twitter and Facebook. There isn't much they can do if you can't verify you own the account though. You should still be able to fill out the webform with the account you're posting with.

Aljo.png
Message 31 of 46 (1,057 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo If you guys locked my account then how come you guys cant help me unlock it? I have done all that stuff but no body sends me any emails of anything and it’s been months
Message 32 of 46 (1,051 Views)

Community Manager

@CareerAunt6661 

The account you're posting with isn't locked or banned and it hasn't had any action taken on it by Terms of Service. You really need to contact an advisor so they can actually look up your account and try to assist with this. We can't do that through Answers HQ.

Aljo.png
Message 33 of 46 (1,041 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo How do I do that
Message 34 of 46 (1,024 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I still think this process is absolutely brutal and if I did get banned on my account or suspended or something like that then that is ridiculous because everyone on this server is a buncha ❄️. I pay so much money for the games then I am not even able to play madden, NHL, Fifa, ufc..like almost 3 months of this *. Are you guys gonna give me back my money then or what because I cannot contact the support and I have not been getting any help at all with this issue which is outrageous....
Message 35 of 46 (1,020 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@CareerAunt6661 

You can try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support.

Aljo.png
Message 36 of 46 (1,014 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nah, this is absolutely *. I’m trying to get access to my account and emails from 10 years ago that I have absolutely no clue what the passwords were. Now I’m sitting here unable to play nhl online for days until I can hopefully recover old email passwords and my ea password. I would have just as easily logged into a new account and started over. I could care less about the security of my ea account. Try listening to frustrated customers instead of saying we’re not on providing enough info. Of course I can’t remember account details from 10 years ago. 

Message 37 of 46 (874 Views)

Community Manager

@rynpenn 

You said you don't mind starting over a new account. If you can't remember your details from your old account, that would be the best solution.

Aljo.png
Message 38 of 46 (840 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same exact issue.. ea sports is holding out accounts hostage for some reason.. I gave them all accurate information as well and they still said they can’t recover my account.. I asked to talk to a supervisor and he said it would not be possible.. my account is 15 years old and I can’t log in to my old email .. they’re worried about security??? This is a joke.. now I can’t enjoy my game nhl 21 .. I’ve been playing all these years with no trouble.. they have no hides what they’re doing anymore .. leadership is gone and whoever this communist manager is .. represents the entire culture at the company.. I’m filing fraud charges against them for taking over my account and asking me for private information then denying me from recovery..  

Message 39 of 46 (645 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You don’t understand anybody’s frustration.. your like a robot.. I’ve read all of your replies and I’m having the same issue .. ea sports needs to refund all of us our money for the 60 dollar duds .. ruined the game is your new slogan.

Message 40 of 46 (645 Views)