I'm not getting any good players in nhl 14 HUT packs!

by Tebes7

Original Post

I'm not getting any good players in nhl 14 HUT packs!

★★★ Newbie

If anyone knows any tips or tricks to get good players in packs that will help A LOT. thanks Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 1 of 18 (26,180 Views)

Re: I'm not getting any good players in nhl 14 HUT packs!

★★★★★ Apprentice

Sorry, but packs are purely based on luck. There's no tips and tricks on how to get better players, even if purchasing gold packs. I say just keep trying to open packs with pucks or money, then hopefully you will get better players. 

Message 2 of 18 (26,142 Views)

★★★ Newbie

dont even bother buying them. ive wasted a bunch of oney and best player ive gotten is siedenberg....

Message 3 of 18 (26,124 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I learnt this in FIFA mate and it's the best advice you will EVER get..

DONT BUY PACKS.

like seriously, completely wasting your time and money. my mates used to chuck in hundreds of quid and end up with a pretty decent team and I learnt after one pack never to buy and ended up with a team worth millions of coins and other than one pack never spent a penny. You simply dont need to buy packs

Message 4 of 18 (26,095 Views)

★ Apprentice
I'm not saying this will work but after flushing my DNS settings I got some great players in packs. Before I couldn't get a player above 83. I do this before every opening now and get guys like Franzen, marleau, rinne, skinner, and Richards in about 4 pack openings
Message 5 of 18 (26,084 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Please don't waste your time doing that as it makes NO difference. Pack drops are purely luck based, sometimes EA changes the drop rate but ultimately you're looking at about 1 in 10,000 for team of the week players etc. I cannot say this enough, don't waste your time on packs

Message 6 of 18 (26,080 Views)

★★ Novice

Don't buy packs !!!! I only get **bleep**ty players on my 50 opened packs ! 

2 special card only .... HUT  OVR 77 - T. Hertl       and  Fight for cancer  OVR 85 - Berglund (STL)

Never get a player better than 86 overall !

Message 7 of 18 (26,070 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am against buying gold packs. Silver packs are an easy way to make pucks back selling anyone or rare consumables. However latley EA has been doing the special offers, my last special offer pack opened i got Gaborik and team of the week Dubnyk in one pack and Dan boyle in another so they are worth trying for the 20-35k 

Message 8 of 18 (25,840 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Packs are purely based on luck.  If you want a better chance try spending on the second and third gold packs!

Message 9 of 18 (25,808 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Ya just trade ur way up too good players buy em in the market not packs
Message 10 of 18 (25,798 Views)