Re: Hut name change

by Spideynet2020

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hut name change

★★ Novice

Is it possible to change your teams name in hut? I would be willing to even pay a few dollars too, i think its worth it

Message 1 of 7 (21,527 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie
Unfortunately I don't think there is a way to do this, unless you delete your team and restart a new one
(Doing so you might want to trade all I your pucks/players etc to someone who could hold it for you and give them back to you once you start a new team with desired name.)

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (24,242 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice
Yes it would be nice but definitely it is not possible
Message 2 of 7 (21,459 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Unfortunately I don't think there is a way to do this, unless you delete your team and restart a new one
(Doing so you might want to trade all I your pucks/players etc to someone who could hold it for you and give them back to you once you start a new team with desired name.)
Message 3 of 7 (24,243 Views)

★ Novice
Lol
Message 4 of 7 (17,993 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so wait i am arizona because "somebody" clicked too fast for setting up HUT

Doc keeps calling me Arizona(loudly i might add) but i changed my jerseys home and away to New Jersey, and logo to New Jersey.   

Also in "favorite team" its set to New Jersey

so whats up doc?

Message 5 of 7 (17,897 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The announcers call u by what arena u have u found this out when I bought staples center and started being called los Angeles lol
Message 6 of 7 (17,835 Views)

★★★ Novice
@kathyg32 Before going into hut go to menu - settings - favorite team and adjust.
Message 7 of 7 (9,574 Views)