Re: HUT Daily Rewards reset to zero (PS4)

by questdj

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Having the same issues . Been logged on every day for over 2 weeks and I'm not getting daily reward pucks . Checked game for updates and it says "the installed application is the latest version"
Message 41 of 48 (1,043 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
This sucks. It has happened to me a third time now.

It would be nice if they, after some 4 months with the problem, could fix it...
Message 42 of 48 (1,031 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry yes, it says i have the latest version available

Message 43 of 48 (1,020 Views)

Message 44 of 48 (1,008 Views)

★ Novice

This doesn't solve the problem, I know how HUT rewards works and it's actually working for me now. The issue (for me) is that for over a month I wasn`t getting my reward which is about 50K worth of coins that I will never have. Since you know it's an issue, why can't you offer to compensate users with coins/packs? When I buy a product at any other store, If it doesn't work properly, I bring it back and the refund me. Why can't you do the same? Your game doesn't work as advertised so do something about it.

Message 45 of 48 (993 Views)

Re: Hut Daily rewards Bug

★★★ Newbie
I know this is an old post but it is May and I have the same issue now. I get zero for the daily rewards the last few days. I turned my PS4 off today then back on instead of just rest mode and finally got the 25 bonus for day one at least.
Message 46 of 48 (989 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem here and it's almost October 2016
Message 47 of 48 (950 Views)

★ Apprentice

yup, @EA_Barry and @bilegrinder are right - if you switch off ps4 instead of low power mode, it helps. still, this is a workaround not a fix.. i'm usually charging my controllers when the console is off, so I keep forgetting to actually restart Standard smile

Message 48 of 48 (801 Views)