Human team goalie vs CPU goalie.

by Archon12

Original Post

Human team goalie vs CPU goalie.

★★ Novice

It doesn't matter if I have a goalie with all 100 stats, or 0 on all my stats, the result is pretty much the same. I'll shoot the puck in the exact same manner as the ai does against my goalie, and it NEVER goes in. However, they do the exact same thing on the very next shift and score. It's never a scorer that scores either. It's always Patrick Keletta or John Scott that scores. Whats the deal? It makes no sense at all. I'm always forced to win games 8-4, or I don't win them. The only goals I can score are screens, and the occasional deflection, but those don''t always work either. I could have the best defense in the game, and it still would be the same result. I'll goa whole game 0-0, and in the last second some crazy thing will happen like the puck will go in on my goalie at 2 inches per hour, and no one notices, it goes in. How is this realistic?

Message 1 of 3 (344 Views)

Re: Human team goalie vs CPU goalie.

★★★★★ Novice

I've had this game since it was releaseed. I play as goalie in the game, and I've played goalie for 10 years in real life. I am this close to snapping the disc in 2 because I get scored on in ways that never should happen in real life. Nevermind getting a shut-out, I can't even maintain a .900 S%.

Message 2 of 3 (306 Views)

Re: Human team goalie vs CPU goalie.

★ Novice

if a human goalie quits the team should lose the game. it's not fair that club teams have there g quit so you have to face a cpu g with a human g. the team that the g quits should lose 

Message 3 of 3 (270 Views)