How many general managers can you have in a club?

by legandaryTJ

Original Post

How many general managers can you have in a club?

★★★ Newbie

Me and my buddy both want to creat jerseys and open the club packs and I was wondering if you could only have 1 club manager?

Message 1 of 2 (1,160 Views)

Re: How many general managers can you have in a club?

★★★ Newbie

A club can have multiple general managers, but the specific number can vary depending on the size and structure of the club. In some cases, larger clubs may have a team of general managers, each responsible for different aspects of the club's operations. The number of general managers a club can have is not necessarily limited, as long as each individual is able to effectively carry out their responsibilities and contribute to the overall success of the club.

The World Titan Club offers an incredible opportunity forprofessionals from various industries to come together under one roof and engage in meaningful networking and collaboration. With its four distinct clubs, namely the World CEO Club, World GM Club, World Marketing & Communication Club, and World Entrepreneur Club, this platform provides a unique space for individuals to connect, learn, and grow.The World Titan Club is a highly exclusive and prestigious organization

Message 2 of 2 (393 Views)