Hockey ultimate team error "Failed to retrieve Data"

by Lindqviist

Original Post

Re: Hockey ultimate team error

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone,

I merged a few topics together here as you all had the same issue.

To start troubleshooting this I recommend that you follow our network troubleshooting list to tick that box that it's been done and to show it's not on your end.

What you allso can do:

• Re install the game.
  • Clear local and cloud saves for NHL 19.
  • Try another account on the console.
  • Try Another ISP/network - for example:  4g phone network.
  • Xbox - Clear local mac address. 
  • PS4 - Restore Licenses and Rebuild database.

Let me know after you done that list if it's not working and have the same issue. Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 21 of 59 (3,167 Views)

★★ Novice

I've reinstalled the game, hard resets, everything you have suggested.  I got one of my friends to sign in on my account with his PS4 and he is getting the same error message, but his own HUT team works on his account.  

Message 22 of 59 (3,153 Views)

Re: World Of Chel - ”ERROR”..?

★★ Novice
Did you figure it out? My game is also doing this I’ve contacted EA and my internet provider and nothing
Message 23 of 59 (3,128 Views)

Cannot buy now in Auction House

★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Buy it Now in AH.
What happens when the bug occurs? Error code and I am kicked out of HUT
What do you expect to see? This fixed.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Hockey Ultimate Team
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
What is your time zone?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Replacables
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. ERROR CODE: B7DD78AF2E5CF670-0000000000009999-C2709ECFB14B7B4F
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

Please fix this. I cannot buy now on any AH. I Can bid but not BIN. Very very frustrating. 

Message 24 of 59 (3,092 Views)

Error e71db306c216ffe4-0000000000009999-03B4F0814E7AD965

★★★ Newbie

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to change my lineup. In any way. Add a player. Move someone from line 1 to line 2. Anything involving my lineup. I can't do anything.
What happens when the bug occurs? It says failed to retrieve data error e71db306c216ffe4-0000000000009999-03B4F0814E7AD965
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my lineup saved and the game playable. I've lost out on collectables and challenges because of this. Multiple. I am not a happy camper.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here HuT
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Whenever your latest PS4 update was. It's been happening since then. A few days.
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Monger1221
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. The game doesn't crash. My lines fail to save or update.

So you guys changed the way sets were completed. You could no longer multi select (not sure why) but there was an auto fill option. I hit auto fill and turned in a few sets. I went to edit my lines with some upgrades that I got and it wouldn't save. Says Error Retrieving data e71db306c216ffe4-0000000000009999-03B4F0814E7AD965.

It happens 100% of the time. I can not touch my lines. So now they're stuck with starter cards and low level players and I can't win challenges or anything because of it. I can still play games. I can NOT change anyone on my team without the error.

Please help. I'm actually very upset but I'm trying to hold it together. It's just a game..it's just a game lol

Message 25 of 59 (3,032 Views)

★★ Novice

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to change my lineup. In any way. Add a player. Move someone from line 1 to line 2. Anything involving my lineup. I can't do anything.
What happens when the bug occurs? It says failed to retrieve data error e71db306c216ffe4-0000000000009999-03B4F0814E7AD965
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my lineup saved and the game playable. I've lost out on collectables and challenges because of this. Multiple. I am not a happy camper.
Insert Game Mode or Feature here HUT
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Whenever your latest PS4 update was. It's been happening since then. A few days.
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? loisb13
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. The game doesn't crash. My lines fail to save or update.

Been having this issue for two days now, can't make any changes to my line-up at all this is very frustrating.

Message 26 of 59 (3,013 Views)

World of CHEL error

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Logging into World of Chel
What happens when the bug occurs? I get an error message that reads: Error Failed to retrieve data; please try again later. Error Code: AC1BC7348B878AC3-0000000000011013-DEBFA48DAA4B137F
What do you expect to see? I expect the game to load me into World of Chel but I get the error message. I have created a club and am unable to at least log in and give gm to another user.
Insert Game Mode or Feature here World of CHEL
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Sept 18
What is your time zone? PST - GMT - 8:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Jonovision5858
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

Here is the screenshot with the error code. It hasn't allowed me to play World of Chel since Sept 18.

Message 27 of 59 (2,993 Views)

★★ Novice

I am also having the same issue for the last 2 days. I am pretty upset about it actually!!

Please do something EA!!!

Message 28 of 59 (2,998 Views)

★ Novice
RichBoyFlexer
Message 29 of 59 (2,985 Views)

★ Novice
That is my gamer tag and I as well as getting a error every time I try to use HUT on nhl 19, it has been happening for a few days and I am frustrated because I spent a lot of my money on the game opening packs to build my team, all it says is error code failed to retrieve data , please help EA this is ruining the game for me and I have spent well over 200$ on it
Message 30 of 59 (2,981 Views)