HUT Game Play

by dustmann

Original Post

HUT Game Play

★ Guide

I did not want to buy NHL20, but I did.
When I started playing HUT, Level Amateur, I thought, EA Sports changed something. Players are nimble, react and think while playing.
But when I play level semi-pro, my same players start to slow down, can not play or accept passports.
Standing in front of the puck, show no reaction to accept the puck.
These senseless player changes are also increasing.
Furthermore, the CPU players beat their players through the legs of my player; It does not make any sense whether they hit the puck first or not, because this gives them an advantage (CHAETEN).
(You should beat a hockey stick to the developers, let's see what happens)
In the professional level it gets even worse

Message 1 of 4 (677 Views)

Re: HUT Game Play

Players have higher stats the harder you make it so naturally, you are going to feel slow/sluggish compared to them. The biggest factor you are noticing is their ability to pick up on your gameplay (their playstyle learning logic) and the fact that, since it's a computer team, they have no input lag. All their plays are going to be quickly calculated for maximum efficiency against what you're doing at that exact time.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 4 (650 Views)

★ Guide

If a player with speed 91 runs worse than a player with speed 77, what is there to learn, please.

At the beginning of the game, they fool the user that the players are fast.
You buy fast expensive players.
But what is that supposed to be when playing at higher levels, but this does not help, because the players are slowed down by the GamePlay and the opponents, although they are worse, are much faster ... that's cheating, sorry.

The NHL is designed in such a way that you always have to play in higher levels to get ahead.
And regardless of whether the opponent is the CPU, the CPU embodies a human team with error and reaction time, or run around on ice robots ??????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hR4qQWjeVc

Normal? I do not think it's allowed to happen

Message 3 of 4 (608 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
the big factor is that you are greedy and do not make the game, but do * with packs. this is nhl 15 with new player cards. no new graphics no new gameplay and engine. I do not want to play with the Finns, why do you force me against them. put them a server and in Russia, the sting ping is 90—150 and you don’t care. you have players only in Finland live and the rest are not people and not consumers. although they paid the same money for your product, they don’t have the opportunity to take full advantage of all its capabilities. this is called cheating. you have to be fined in court
Message 4 of 4 (584 Views)