HUT DRAFT CHAMPIONS PROBLEM

by wascaps1

Original Post

HUT DRAFT CHAMPIONS PROBLEM

★★★★ Novice

Product: NHL 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I think there is no bug possible for HUT Draft Champions. I believe that there is always twerking for CPU that makes more difficult to beat CPU after 1st easy win. I have difficult time to get past 2nd game. After 80 tries, I only had once past the 2nd game and 3rd game. Only one time I was in 4th game and lost badly like 9-0. I gave up. I think it's not worth to try again for Draft trophy I must obtain after that. I was disappointed that you removed Coach lock position just like NHL 17. Big if you decide to keep again for NHL 19. i WON'T buy!
What happens when the bug occurs? that way you always love to have being mad scientist love to see our frustrating, annoying, and other things.. It's not worth..
What do you expect to see? fix,fix, fix. what else. You probably don;t bother it.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here HUT DRAFT CHAMPIONS
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) ALL THE TIME
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? RBVOLS1
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. NOPE
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region. NOPE
What is your game language? English

YOU CAN IGNORED IT.  I believe there is no bug report as far as I know but just stop being twerking the CPU to make us difficult time to beat CPU!

THANKS A LOT!

Message 1 of 1 (527 Views)