Got gold not TOTY

by NATHAN_GEE_MAZ

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Got gold not TOTY

★★ Novice

Hello, emailed EA a week ago regarding packing courtios in the gold format… I had no corespondent so today I contacted live chat which has brought me here to a link the EA live chat advisor shared, I still haven’t had a update regarding courtois nor do I have him in the TOTY yet.. I have seen people in forums getting mbappe World Cup card as of today and getting compensated on the spot but I’m here 7 days later still waiting for my keeper before I even touch any of my players… the advisor is also facing the same problem “‘waiting for his TOTY “ 

Message 1 of 9 (463 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Got gold not TOTY

Community Manager

Hello, @NATHAN_GEE_MAZ 

For help with missing content, please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (427 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hello, @NATHAN_GEE_MAZ 

For help with missing content, please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 9 (428 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Done this…. They sent me the link for this page twice.
Message 3 of 9 (415 Views)

Community Manager

@NATHAN_GEE_MAZ 

If they asked you to submit a bug, that can be done here.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 9 (404 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo It’s telling me to sign in, which I have or I need permission to the link you forwarded me.
Message 5 of 9 (340 Views)

Community Manager

@NATHAN_GEE_MAZ 

What happens when you try to sign in?

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 9 (324 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Just tells me the same “ if you are signed in, you may need permission to view this page “
Message 7 of 9 (306 Views)

Community Manager

@NATHAN_GEE_MAZ 

You're already logged in if you're posting here. Just go to the bug reports forum and submit a bug here.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 9 (284 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How do I sort it

Message 9 of 9 (116 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help