Goal Statistics Reset? (Live the Life)

by MichaelTC5515

Original Post

Goal Statistics Reset? (Live the Life)

★★★ Newbie

I've been playing the Live the Life mode on NHL 14, and I've been basically playing as the greatest hockey legend ever. I had over 950 goals over the course of 65 games, and had over 1000 points put in. Next thing I know, I start hearing that I'm 4th overall in the points department, and when I go to check why, I realize that I've been reset to 0 goals, now with a measly total of 37 goals in the whole season! The save file isn't corrupted, I can still play the game normally, but has anyone else encountered this problem where it seems to reset the number of goals you scored during that season? I suspect it has something to do with the game unable to store more than 1000 goals, and so it just takes the easy way out and resets you to 0. The Skater Milestone hasn't been affected, the Performance Tracker seems to be okay, but on the Player Stats and Career Statistics, the goal total has been nerfed basically. Even my Season Expectations have been bumped down to a letter grade of C with a measly 32 shots taken. 

Not expecting a fix, but if you have one, that'd be great. But really, just want to know that this is not just me.

Message 1 of 1 (771 Views)