by SteelCityK1D

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Goal Erased

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Product: NHL 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am not sure how to find this bug because it has not happened very often so I do not know the scope of the problem. It could be a particular arena, a team, a player, or a set of conditions that are met.
What happens when the bug occurs? In online versus, I scored a goal at the end of the second period (7 seconds left). Afterward the ensuing face-off was held to the right of the other teams goalie in the offensive zone. At the start of the third period, my goal had been taken off, with no explanation.
What do you expect to see? I expected my goal to be awarded and stay in my goal tally at the beginning of the 3rd period. I also expected to take the face-off at center ice.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Online Versus Mode
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 17:10
What is your time zone? IST - GMT + 5:30
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? SteelCityK1D
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English
‌
I am attaching a link to the video which I posted on YouTube. I did this because I recorded the whole game, hopefully this will help you to diagnosis this problem as a game logic issue or a network lag issue. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeVEMwN5JFk The incident occurs between the 12 and 13 minute marks.
Message 1 of 3 (532 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Goal Erased

★★★★ Novice

There may be a possibility of code files for money pucks in nhl threes are being used in the online versus games.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (737 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

happened again, this time to my opponent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1NaiAl_Hdw

Message 2 of 3 (455 Views)

★★★★ Novice

There may be a possibility of code files for money pucks in nhl threes are being used in the online versus games.

Message 3 of 3 (738 Views)