by norcal73

Original Post

Re: Gameplay sliders revert in Be a pro

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Camseems 

Are you both playing NHL 21 or 22?

@Shelburino

It seems you're playing NHL 22. Unfortunately, this is not available currently. We're aware of this, but I don't have any details on this feature returning.

Aljo.png
Message 41 of 59 (3,343 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I followed those instructions precisely in Be A Pro and I still have to set my sliders every single game. It’s infuriating and I don’t see myself playing anymore until it’s fixed. I don’t care for HUT. I love Be A Pro and it’s where I spend all my time. Please fix this. 

Message 42 of 59 (3,122 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Useless. You can can go into settings on be a pro and adjust sliders. There is no save button available. At all. In any form. Any mention of such inside the Be a pro menu is an absolute and utter lie. It’s been a year and I cannot save sliders from within the be a pro menu; this is the only video game that has this problem, and this is absolutely pathetic and a sign of how unintelligent every single person working on this game is and every single person working inside EA is.  

Don’t reply to this with some trick outside of the be a pro menu, fix your game. Fix the menu and let us save a profile without having to quit everything. Unless you’re once again, too lazy to acknowledge or fix any real problem just like in the last 5+ Games. You used to be a good franchise. Now you’re just another ea laughingstock.

Message 43 of 59 (3,105 Views)

@EA_Aljo This doesn’t work.

Did the sliders, saved. Hit exit save and exit. It was fine in the scene with the player in the locker room, but looking at the settings after choosing the jerseys it was back to the default sliders.
Message 44 of 59 (3,031 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m still having this problem in 2022 now and this worked thank you.

Message 45 of 59 (2,743 Views)

Re: Game sliders wont save in be a pro

★★★★ Novice

i noticed this too probably the main reason why i do not play the game. I can everything from my pro right now, then load/continue tomorrow and the sliders are reset even though i know i pushed saved. They still reset. #sucks

Message 46 of 59 (2,146 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Worked for one game and then it reverted back again…

Message 47 of 59 (1,810 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You'll be happy to know that I'm playing the trial for NHL 23 and they still never bothered to address or fix this issue. Thought you guys should know before you pay for the same bugs and glitches AGAIN. Its also literally THE VERY SAME GAME. Don't spend your money. Wait the year out and play it for nothing on gamepass. Time we stop paying these guys to bend us over, then play concerned as they ignore the same issues EVERY single game

Message 48 of 59 (1,794 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo Didn’t work!
Message 49 of 59 (1,483 Views)

Re: Game sliders wont save in be a pro

★★★ Newbie

2 years and this crap still isn't fixed.

I change the settings, save and exit come back in and they are at the settings are set.  Play one game and they reset to the DEFAULT.

Message 50 of 59 (817 Views)