Re: Franchise mode start draft crashes to xbox one home screen

EA DICE Team

@totalrekal154 @IanJGStewart

Please reach out to an EA Advisor so that they can look into this for you:

http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

Message 11 of 36 (19,418 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I sent an email to the support team two weeks ago when I initially had the issue. I'm still waiting for the response. Considering many loyal nhl 17 customers are having the similar issue, and have voiced their problem as well, this should be a priority concern for the ea team to resolve.
Message 12 of 36 (3,573 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issues as I completed my 1st season last night. I don't think this will be fixed anytime soon by sounds of things so i'm returning the game because I didn't spend $90 to have it sitting on my shelf collecting dust.  This is one of the reasons I bought the game so if I can't play it why keep a game you can't play. 

Never buying another NHL game again. 

Message 13 of 36 (3,563 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have been searching for multple types of threads regarding this issue and I'm not seeing any response other than "thank you for your report." Im wondering if it's even being looked at.
Message 14 of 36 (3,553 Views)

Franchise mode crash during NHL entry draft. PS4

★★★ Novice

Product: NHL 17
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug: The game crashes when I start the NHL entry draft while playing franchise mode. I have tried multiple times and it always crashes at the exact same part. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, playing without the update, non of these seem to fix the issue.
How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Try sim a franchise mode until the draft, enter the draft and see what happens. I've found some forums on other game community websites and it seems some peoples games work fine, while some have the exact same issue.
What happens when the bug occurs?: The game crashes and sends me back to the PS4 home screen.
What do you expect to see?: A response regarding this issue.

I'm wondering if some copies of NHL 17 are faulty? Possibly an issue with the discs? FYI I take care of my discs, so the problem is not on my end.
Message 15 of 36 (3,551 Views)
Highlighted

nhl 17 crashing all the time

★★★ Newbie
im playing on ps4 download game.  why is my game crashing all the time. i cant really do anything! sometimes when i start the game. and in franschine mode it crashing when im leaving a game?
Message 16 of 36 (3,548 Views)

Re: Franchise mode crash during NHL entry draft. PS4

★★★ Novice

It's not an issue with discs, as my version is a downloaded copy. It seems that this is just a widespread issue across both PS4 and Xbox, which I hope means that it is the same problem.  Therefore, once someone from either of the consoles figures out why it crashes at the draft, hopefully it can be used to solve everyone's problem.

Though it would be nice to get some sort of response from EA, as passing it in via email doesn't seem to prompt a reply...

Message 17 of 36 (3,529 Views)

Re: Franchise mode crash during NHL entry draft. PS4

★★★★ Novice
I'm not sure why EA Tom's post was marked as an acceptable solution, as it is not. This whole matter is in fact, severely unacceptable. I understand that the game needed to meet a release deadline, but this issue should've been resolved before release. I'd like an actual acceptable solution to be implemented. Not just EA trying to quiet this bug report post. I'm starting to become a very disenchanted customer, and am soon going to look into a full refund for the game, as I have no ability to use the only mode that matters to me.
Message 18 of 36 (3,499 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Couple questions for you, did you have any players retire before the draft? If yes, were they also on your trading block?
Message 19 of 36 (3,470 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Couple questions for you, did you have any players retire before the draft? If yes, were they also on your trading block?
Message 20 of 36 (3,470 Views)