FIX THE GLITCHES

by hockeycash13

Original Post

FIX THE GLITCHES

★★★ Newbie

I dont know where to start first, maybe the the fact that 40% of the time on BAP(Be A Pro) when i sim ahead to my line the man coming off will skate from deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep in the Defensive zone leaving the other to deal with a 3 on 1 or worse. Then lets tack on the fact that if the guy does make a wise line change there is still the ever so tricky door that no one one the team can seem to open.hmmmmm. Now lets talk about the improved goalie/defenseman AI(LMAO) that still gives up more cheap rubber than a crack whore, short side high,low, back door, 5 hole doesnt matter it all goes sliding through. Hockey is a  50% offense/50% defense game , while you turn it into some Euro version of a hard hitting(u got that part right), defensive game (that part you missed and have missed since nhl 10). Now to BAP, i played a season in CHL, Wolves, lost Memorial Cup in OT, Drafted #1 by MINN, Lead team in scoring, hits,blocked shots,takeaways after playing all 6 preseason games,i was rated an 89, SUTER is a 92???wtf,and stil get dropped back to Wolves. After reloading it multiple times hoping for a different outcome I realized it was futile and began simming the whole next season. Im now back at preseason after 4 of 6 games Im leading it again, now rated an 95!!!, I simmed it ahead those 2 games and it still dropped me back to CHL. I saved it at game 5 so ill play those 2 out fully but its not looking too good for your new game thats so new and so improved. ADD all those glitches that ive experienced online and the hours of BS glitches on YOUTUBE. 

Message 1 of 1 (149 Views)