Eashl in nhl 17

by kenobi2024

Original Post

Re: Eashl in nhl 17

★★★ Novice

As a follow up since it still doesn’t seem to be working, it seems as though only the first person to lock a position is able to, no matter the number of players in the club trying to lock positions. It is also not possible to send messages in chat by clicking x to use the chat function. It seems as though there must be some sort of failure to contact the servers on this screen. Unsure of what a fix would look like Frown

Message 21 of 30 (1,823 Views)

Community Manager

@anthonyd462 

Great! Glad to hear it.

@bezatk 

Can you try creating a new club to see if that might help? Also, what system are you playing on?

Aljo.png
Message 22 of 30 (1,810 Views)

★★★ Novice

Xbox one. Tried making new clubs and joining existing ones. Nothing seems to matter.

Message 23 of 30 (1,799 Views)

Community Manager

@bezatk 

Try clearing the alternate MAC address with these steps:

Go to your Xbox Settings
Go to "Network", then "Advanced Network Settings"
Click on "Alternate MAC Address", and then click "Clear"

Also, you could try alternate DNS settings with these instructions. From the Xbox home screen, go to Settings > Network > Advanced settings > DNS settings > Manual. (If Settings doesn't appear on the home screen, select My Games & Apps, then Settings). From there, enter the Primary DNS as "208.67.222.222" and the Secondary DNS as "208.67.220.220". If that doesn't help, try using the google DNS servers which are: primary alt number 8.8.8.8 - secondary alt number 8.8.4.4.

Unfortunately, if this is a bug, most likely it won't be addressed due to the age of this game.

Aljo.png
Message 24 of 30 (5,559 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_AljoThat MAC thing solved the problem! Never thought of that.

Message 25 of 30 (1,764 Views)

Community Manager

@anthonyd462 

Great! Whew! So glad to hear it. I was worried this might be something on our end that we wouldn't be able to fix. If you have any other issues, please reach out again.

@bezatk can you try that out and let me know if it works for you as well?

Aljo.png
Message 26 of 30 (1,751 Views)

★★★ Novice

The MAC suggestion also seems to have fixed it for me. Thank you.

Message 27 of 30 (1,740 Views)

Community Manager

@bezatk 

Awesome. Thanks for letting me know. If anything else comes up, please reach out to us again. Good luck on the ice!

Aljo.png
Message 28 of 30 (1,735 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello @EA_Aljo 

I am currently having this issue with PS4. Do you know of any fix for this? I tried to do a similar fix on PS4 but to no avail. 

I am only missing the playoff trophy for the platinium.

Message 29 of 30 (841 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @MLG_Bonghitzzz 

I'm not aware of a way to do this with PS4 since that system doesn't offer the same functionality as Xbox consoles. You could try switching your connection. If you're on wired, use the wireless connection and vice versa. You also could try connecting through a mobile hotspot instead.

Aljo.png
Message 30 of 30 (833 Views)