EASHL not counting wins

by hislop92

Original Post

Re: EASHL not counting wins

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@CanuckerPucker85 

I definitely get how frustrating this is. I've had it happen to me several times over the last few years. It's a very small amount compared to the number of games I've played, but that doesn't make it any less disappointing. The problem is that we haven't found a way to reproduce this. We're not aware of a way to force games not to count so we can't make the assumption that your opponent caused it to happen. In the past, when this could be forced, we had a very high number of reports and were able to fix it. It's possible this is related to a customization item or connection. We just don't know as it appears to be random, but there obviously is something causing it. It's just been incredibly difficult to nail down. We'll definitely keep an eye out for occurrences and hopefully, find out what's going on and get it resolved.

Unfortunately, we don't have the ability to modify records. You're welcome to report these games, but your record cannot be updated by us.

Aljo.png
Message 21 of 26 (1,809 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Two years later and still no fix? Will this be fixed for NHL23 or should I save my money? This is ridiculous. 

Message 22 of 26 (1,775 Views)

Community Manager

@jwillson33 

How frequently is this happening for you?

Aljo.png
Message 23 of 26 (1,768 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo can confirm still happening in Chel, club and drop in games to me tonight(Jan.17th, 2023)
the team I was playing against had first names of _ or nothing but a symbol and the last name I can remember was “Ryno” my points didn’t count, my wins didn’t count and when you go to your last games played it’s as if it never was, you cant see the players you played agains or with when you searched the friends in the psn message hub and the most important part is that you’ll know it’s happened is when the game is over there is no end of game credits, 3 stars, highlights or anything to continue the only option is “exit to hub” it’s as if you just quit yourself but the game has officially ended and the cheaters are gone without a trace. it’s crazy how these glitches and cheats have been goin on for years and obviously you have seen video of it captured so you know the psn user names of the cheaters. they should be banned from the game, it makes it unplayable, toxic and a waste of time and money for everyone else that actually enjoys the game and hockey
Message 24 of 26 (1,094 Views)

Community Manager

@muggz86 

We're not aware of a way to force this to happen. However, it's possible it can occur when someone drops out of the match. Not always, but they seem to be related.

Aljo.png
Message 25 of 26 (1,083 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo Why don’t you start pushing to have this fixed along with the 500 other bugs this game has had for many years. EA needs to step it up this is causing people to not buy the new game when they come out.
Message 26 of 26 (999 Views)