EA fix your EASHL goalies they suck

by battle123455778

Original Post

EA fix your EASHL goalies they suck

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Your EASHL goalies cannot make a save if there life depended on it... update the game performance and make it accurate! Lockhart cannot make a save if his life depended on it some goalies are more overpowered than others even them out! this is sad EA step up your game. 10 minutes on attack with 25  shots and only 4 goals like are you kidding me EA! they had 9 goals on 3 minutes on attack like seriously!?

(Removed some swearing, please try to keep it civil on the forums ) - Atic 

Message 1 of 4 (1,912 Views)

Re: EA fix your EASHL goalies they suck

The official response I and many others on the sister site would always get from Game_Dev was "learn how to play defence" and that the goalies are designed this way to keep the game more entertaining.

Unless they reintroduce MTX back into EASHL, I highly doubt we'll get any major support for the mode

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 4 (1,867 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

EA WTF. First of all our team can double maybe triple the other team in shots, but a flick from the top of the circles can go in on our goalie who is clearly blindfolded. Also it’s happened about 5 times where the mental challenged goalie comes out of the trapezoid to play the puck. This then leads the other team to score by holding the puck on there forehand and cutting right threw the crease and scoring on the penalty shot. Fix your game. Nobody wants to play this junk. Also I’m not just saying this when it leads to our teams loss, it happens all the time.

Message 3 of 4 (1,248 Views)

Community Manager

@RhettEwen 

This post is from 2019 so I will be shutting it down. You posted under "Other NHL Games." If you are playing NHL 22 please post here.

• Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example.

Forum Rules & Guidelines: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#dos-donts

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,229 Views)