Re: Does the New Nhl game suck, or is it just me???

by steelers585858

Original Post

wewe

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

wew

Message 1 of 8 (5,445 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

God bless you, You are not the only one, I don't even want to tell you, But my team is b,e,a utiful and I'm getting blasted by these yahoos because of (ice tilt) I call it regulation. But when your getting cooked by a bunch of wanna be's it's frustrating. Keep on pluggin, sometimes you can get a win. personally I just want to have fun playing the game. Cheers  

Message 2 of 8 (5,362 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
These are the exact things I've been posting about too. I stopped posting though because not only is the game bad, EA's customer service and developers are even worse. The fact that only two patches have come out for this game is rediculous. There are better games out there that seem to have fixes at least once a month and they don't really need them. Take GTA for example. It has been out for less time and already has 5x the updates. And in my opinion, they all weren't that necessary. Laziness and the fact they are completely ignoring these problems are the main reason I'm not purchasing anything else by EA. And it's not just the NHL series that has problems. They have a monopoly on NFL games, and are pretty close to having one with every other sports game they make. I've been buying the NHL games since NHL 06 and I have seen nothing but a decline in quality the last few years.
Message 3 of 8 (5,354 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

[Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 4 of 8 (5,350 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was very frustrated when I first got this game, but now I rock at it. I don't play online, but my Be a GM team is doing very well and I'm getting very good at defense. Yes, every now and then the computer just decides that you aren't going to score for a game or two, but I'm about to finish the season as the #1 team in the NHL in my second year

Message 5 of 8 (5,344 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I dare one of the developers to answer to this post and tell us that the game is perfect. Because I've got news for EA, if they think that's true, they should try looking at the game from another angle, like when there head isn't [Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 6 of 8 (5,316 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This game is bull. * unbelievably fast (impossible to the point of an actual player) one timer and wrist shots go in. They score 5-6 shots, I score 1-25 shots. Our goaltending sucks while the enemy AI goalkeeper may as well be god, and it's just so unbalanced to the point of straight up quitting.
Message 7 of 8 (4,603 Views)

★★ Novice

tell me about it, the kiddos and i were all fired up to play online, we are well versed in the game over the years.

talk about a deflating experience, sheary, gensel, rust, crosby for the pens, all with great speed somehow can be caught by some nobody Dman from another team skating backwards and seemingly never get open, tried every possible setup.win faceoffs alot of the time, ridiculous amount of quality shots on goal but can't put one in the net except for what seems to be on accident, then the other teams score multiple goals on a handfull of same type shots. lose puck the AI has the players just stand there and look at it unless you become the player and grab it. not to mention sloooooow, are these guys skating in mud?, no fluidity. golf has a faster pace.

like i said, deflating online experience ... won't be droppin $60 on a nhl 19 that's for sure.

this games online game play sucks a$$. nice work EA.. put more time in quality game play instead of making it pretty.

Message 8 of 8 (2,960 Views)