Do you want to see NHL on PC?

by younever_know8

Original Post

Re: Do you want to see NHL on PC?

★ Novice

I would also give all them monies for a pc version of NHL. I think more people than EA realize actually want this. For a little work on porting and just adding "pc" on launch platforms. They would probably be surprised on how much money they would make. The majority of people don't have the time to * to EA that they would want a PC version. They abandoned that platform when it was still young and still trying to find it's own way. Now with great platforms like Steam and Origin the piracy has gone down a lot. Please EA... for the love of god just give it a try 1 year. NHL 19 on PC. Make it happen.

Message 21 of 43 (5,571 Views)

★ Apprentice

I too want NHL game on PC! Almost every PC would be able to 4k this at 60FPS.

On xbox one s you are not even able to read the player number. Graphics from 20 years ago.

Message 22 of 43 (5,423 Views)

★ Apprentice

If NHL came back to pc i totally buy it, i also dreaming of a Fight Night game on PC ^_^

Message 23 of 43 (5,197 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I believe many people will not spend around 460,00 EUR for your NHL.  Because they do not need the Sony or Microsoft console, neither me.  But they would pay 60,00 EUR for a PC version like me. So simple it is.

Message 24 of 43 (5,149 Views)

★★ Novice

I honestly will Kill Myself if NHL isn't for PC in the next two years, EA said themselves they wanted to regain trust with the PC gamer and I don't see any progress with that other than allowing pc gamers to use the locked skin selector screen on Battlefront 2. They have kept consistent with the titles being released on PC, with Battlefront, Fifa, and NFS. If they want to better by the PC community then they should really start reading the forums on their own damn website. It makes no sense to have a forum website to assumingly gain feedback from their customers, yet completely ignore all the PC ones. People on console complain about glitches and such while they have the game, they have no right since we don't even have it. EA has admitted that the Frostbite engine is a great core engine for PC and would make cross-platform compatibility very easy, then why not just do it. There's is clearly a community begging for the game and have been for the past 9 years since the last release. This is much like the current situation with Rockstar not announcing a PC release for Red Dead 2 yet, simply slight nudges on a possible or eventual release. Whereas EA instead to take the Bethesda route with a new Elder Scrolls and not even mention whether it is in talks or production of a new one, at least Bethesda had confirmed an eventual release, EA just give these vague and lazy and rather disrespectful responses to the PC community. Its been nine years of people begging and pleading as well as complaining and shouting, just get it over with and give a definitive answer. 

Message 25 of 43 (5,123 Views)

Re: EA, please release NHL 18 on PC.

★★ Novice

It´s not discussion about cheating. In fact, EA releases FIFA series every year on PC and I never play with cheater.

Moreover if EA says that they would like to receive moneys and sells many games (and I agree with them), they willn´t knows how many games will be sold till the release NHL on PC. And it´s not only NHL, also NBA and NFL.

Message 26 of 43 (4,951 Views)

★ Guide

Has anyone had any success reaching an actual EA staffer regarding this matter? Twitter/Facebook/Email/Forums/etc.? I feel like the most insulting element is their deafening silence to all of their customers.

Message 27 of 43 (4,742 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, September coming and we are looking forward for NHL on PC. Hope that finally this game will be released. And also hope that all players will buy this game and number of illegal copy will be very very small. It´s a pity that NHL on PC is still like a dream. I really like FIFA series and also online mod. Many players (and me too) has the same gamepad like on Xbox or Playstation. So from my point of view there´s no obstacles.

Anyway, I´m also surprise that I played a FIFA 18 demo, this works perfectly and when I bought FIFA 18 full game, it doesn´t work. And EA help said that I didn´t reach minimal requirements with Radeon HD 5770 Vapor-X graphics. Bravo! So demo working, full game not. I bought Nvidia 1060 and now it´s good. But it´s absurd. I bought game because demo works fine. That´s EA.

Message 28 of 43 (4,731 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

If there's no NHL 19 for PC, I will fully invest my time of finding a way to port it to PC using some sort of emulator. 

EDIT:

It's just insane that there hasn't been an NHL game for PC in so long. Granted it may not be super profitable in the long run, It's still going to make money. The money spent on the team developing the PC version would most likely be payed off by the # of people buying a PC copy of NHL 19. An estimated 175,367 copies of NHL 18 were purchased in the first WEEK at retail. 175,367 people multiplied by the price of the game ($60) is a total of $10,522,020. Keep in mind that's only at the first WEEK of it being released. Imagine half that number of people buying NHL 19. That's 87682 people (87683.5 people if you counted half a human.) Now that number multiplied by $60 is $5,261,010. You're telling me EA can't use ANY of that to put towards a PC porting team?

Message 29 of 43 (4,597 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I also want to see EA Sports franchises back on the PC please.  TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!  PLEASE!!!!!!

Message 30 of 43 (4,886 Views)