by younever_know8

Original Post

Re: Do you want to see NHL on PC?

★★★★ Apprentice

We definitely need NHL on PC!

Message 11 of 43 (6,215 Views)

★ Guide

if you have nhl on pc i think it would need to be compatible with the xbox console....just for numbers of players available. 

Message 12 of 43 (6,211 Views)

Re: NHL17 for PC

★ Novice
I like the others would live a PC version, it seems almost everyone on PC is starving for good quality sports titles.

I for one have had every ea NHL game dating back to NHLPA 93. 2018 will be the first year I do not buy it if it's not on PC. I like others am done with consoles, paying for live/psn for one title. I will never buy another console either due to the rapid turnover in technology. So either PC version or lost lifetime customer. It's disheartening.
Message 13 of 43 (6,200 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Oh man please yes. Don't even care if I need a controller for it. In fact I'd prefer that. Is it not fiscally viable because you know people would just mode rosters every year and you'd actually need to add new features to the game? You could always just do an every 5 years release. 

Message 14 of 43 (6,164 Views)

Champion (Retired)

nhl18

Message 15 of 43 (6,145 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

+1 Origin needs some more games!  It should be the place to play ALL EA games!  Doesn't that make sense?

Message 16 of 43 (6,060 Views)

★ Guide

We're up to NINE years with no title. Has anyone even heard anything from an EA staffer about this problem? They're still not responding on any of their social media.

Message 17 of 43 (6,014 Views)

★ Guide

@BeatenMonkey wrote:
I like the others would live a PC version, it seems almost everyone on PC is starving for good quality sports titles.

It's disheartening.

It seems like an antiquated play, doesn't it?

Message 18 of 43 (6,008 Views)

★ Novice

Please Ea Sports, allow me to give you my money for a PC version of NHL. Thats all im gonna say. Thank you.

Message 19 of 43 (5,962 Views)

NHL on pc?

★★★ Newbie

why is there no nhl 17 or any nhl on pc? 

Message 20 of 43 (5,733 Views)