Connectivity!!!???

by w00max

Original Post

Connectivity!!!???

★★ Newbie
Hi EA. I have played NHl 13, NHL 14 and now i just bought NHL 15 on his release date. I play HUT and always put significant amounts of money to have a great playing experience. But now i'm starting to feel bad about the game i bought and think to stop buying your games. I faced two major problem. The First is not that frustrating but i'm not the only one with that one and you didn't patched that bug yet. It's about that bug that doesn't let you take your bonus packs rewards when you complete a team in your collection. Since 1 month... i cant open my rewards packs EVEN if the exclamation mark in that red triangle is showin up!!! The second and the most irritating now! Last night i was playing Playoffs you set every 5 days. I lost a game so i re-entered the tournement. Then, i won first round. Then, in the second round i was winning 4-0 against a players that can tell you the same. With 18 seconds left in the third period. You kicked me out of the game with the " famous " message " Connection lost with the other playe ". My internet connection was fine and i never got offline. And now i'm eliminated from the playoffs and have to wait 5 others days so i can play the next playoffs. It's really frustrating when you pay 69,99 a game than put maybe 2X that amount of money in packs (maybe 4 X!!!) And you get that kind of service in gaming experience. I'm really embarrassed right now and would like some explanations from you guys to understand all these malfunctions. Thanks in advance and i hope you will reply fast and take this in serious. P.S. A very good customer.
Message 1 of 1 (98 Views)