Can't play HUT Online.

by banks107

Original Post

Can't play HUT Online.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Ever since Wednesday which was the TOTY release I have not been able to play HUT online.I can play EASHL, Single player, Shootout, HUT CPU tournaments, but whenever I play an online season it gets to the loading screen and "please wait" stays on in the corner and it tells me I have lost connection to my opponent. I have played over 100 games with almost no issues and now I can't play at all. After trying numerous tries today I managed to get into 1 game, and then it went back to not being able to connect. I have forwarded ports, but that shouldn't be the issue as I have played a lot of games and nothing has changed on my end.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 11 (2,665 Views)

Re: Can't play HUT Online.

★ Novice

Anyone?

Message 2 of 11 (2,619 Views)

★ Novice

Bump. Still not working.

It's frustrating as I am wasting other players time trying to get into a game, then receiving a message asking why I backed out and I have to explain that I didn't. 

Was a setting changed when TOTY came out? Are servers more full now?

I can still play EASHL, but I would really like to play hut.

Any help would be appreciated.

Message 3 of 11 (2,600 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Bump - me too. (PSN)
Message 4 of 11 (2,552 Views)

★ Novice

Same thing's been happening to me. Had to reset my console to be able to play online again. And I thought that would be the end of it, but surely enough, that same **bleep** has started happening again and forces me to reset everything again because nothing else seems to fix it. I don't know what causes it, but to the people not fixing these problems, I would like to say a big ol' f*** you with a big ol' middle finger to go with it. Eat s***.

Message 5 of 11 (2,512 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Glad I'm not the only one having this problem. (PS3)

I wish EA would fix this...never had these problems before and now it takes me 30-45 mins to connect to an actual game. I go thru 5-6 people saying "lost connection to opponent" then ill get lucky and be able to play. My Internet has been checked and everything but still I have this problem. EA please help us!
Message 6 of 11 (2,494 Views)

★★ Novice
Update: Thought the problem was finally fixed.. Logged into hut and I actually got to play a game on my first try. That was on Wednesday.. After that, it was back to the same "you've been disconnected from opponent" before the game starts. As a software developer, I'm used to testing bugs in various ways so I've I tried to play a game through the HUT online seasons, Playoffs, play a friend, and online tournaments - all with the same result. Also- a couple times when a game was loading I noticed my logo had changed or my jerseys (on the jersey select screen) had reverted back to the ones I had a few weeks ago. Anyone else notice this? If so, it might be something to look into to help us solve this problem?
Message 7 of 11 (2,457 Views)

★★★ Newbie
BUMPPPPPPPPP

Message 8 of 11 (2,418 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

i had exact same issue threw NHL 13, 1st month no issue after that i couldnt even vs friends so offline is all i could play, so i created a new account for NHL 14 never had a issue ever since, before PS4 was released i coulnt play EASHL or OTP thats how bad id LAG and D/C every odd game or LAG so bad id have to quit. on my old account i couldnt use in 13 for HUT and EASHL/OTP was same issue, i beileve after so long you need to create a new account or you get issues such as this. i have alot of friends who had all your problems listed till they created a new account and no issues for them or me since than. i think its a server thing with your account gets issues say after a certain period of time, my old account i had from NHL 09 till 13 tried in 14 but couldnt use HL players it wouldnt assign them onto my roster.would automaticlly remove themback to my bench so id suggest if its old accounts you guys using try a creating a new account every 2-3 yrs, i have friends who create a new account for every NHL new release so they dont run into these issues, no idea why but for sum reason NHL franchise i hear these issues alot with older accounts and just for the record im by no means am i saying keep your old accounts so you can puck farm or anything of that sort delete tho's old accounts off your system compleltly, i dont believe in puck farming in any way shape or form i use 1 account for HUT and 1 account for EASHL/OTP

Message 9 of 11 (2,415 Views)

★ Novice

SOLVE: I make new user in ps3 with new email address and then work OK NHL 14 online, then with 2 users of nhl 14 i send all my active rooster from old user to the new and have all same players and HUT team and working online. its the only way to solve the problem

Message 10 of 11 (2,192 Views)