Re: Can't download the latest roster on NHL 14 for PS3

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't download the latest roster on NHL 14 for PS3

★ Apprentice

Hello, 

There is a problem in NHL 14 on the Playstation 3. The problem consists in not being able to download the latest rooster. 

I was able to successful connect to the NHL 14 online servers, however it's currently impossible to download the latest roster, making it impossible to play online matches.

Here's the pictures, as proof: 

IMG_20220427_200224.jpg          IMG_20220427_200238.jpg

Message 1 of 4 (1,222 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Pont104 

I talked to the team looking into this. Unfortunately, it's not something we can resolve as it's actually not as easy as it would seem. I'm really sorry, but it doesn't look like we'll be able to fix this.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,142 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @Pont104 

Thanks for reporting this. I'm looking into it for you. NHL 14 is scheduled to go offline June 6th so you should still be able to play. I'll let you know when I have an update.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,209 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Aljo Hi, thank you for looking into this issue.
I've talked to other players and the people that already downloaded the latest roster in the past, can still play online matches without any problems, but who tries to download it now, is unable to do so and therefore unable to play online matches
So, the issue is just not being able to download the latest roster.

I hope you can forward this issue to the dedicated Team.
I understand that there isn't a lot of support left for the game at this point, but I think this can be a really easy issue to fix and it would be amazing to play some online matches before the servers are shutdown forever.

Message 3 of 4 (1,157 Views)

Community Manager

@Pont104 

I talked to the team looking into this. Unfortunately, it's not something we can resolve as it's actually not as easy as it would seem. I'm really sorry, but it doesn't look like we'll be able to fix this.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,143 Views)