CONSTANTLY losing CR when opps quit

by iyrtitl4u

Original Post

Accepted Solution

CONSTANTLY losing CR when opps quit

★★★★ Apprentice

Why am I CONSTANTLY losing CR when I play EASHL 3s / 6s and I’m forcing the other team to rage quit / close their app?  It’s constantly happening & it’s even increasing in popularity amongst even the better players. My CR is always at around 800-1000 & lord knows once you’re there you only get +1-2 points for every win and god forbid a loss it’s -25. So when I’m playing I’m people with CR in the 400s rage quit I’m losing 25+ points every time. This is RIDICULOUS. FIX IT!  You should double the CR point loss to ANYONE who quits or closes their app. I won’t buy NHL20 if thisnt fixed.

Message 1 of 8 (1,972 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: CONSTANTLY losing CR when opps quit

Community Manager

Hello, @Tmaack1919.

This is an issue we're still investigating. I'm sorry I don't have more of an update, but the dev team is trying to get this resolved.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (1,604 Views)

All Replies

EA NHL Team

This is something we are currently investigating.

Message 2 of 8 (1,923 Views)

I feel your pain mate, hopefully we'll get a fix by this time next year

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 8 (1,915 Views)

EA DICE Team

Have some faith @TTZ_Dipsy  Wink 

/Atic 

Message 4 of 8 (1,900 Views)

★★ Novice

Well here we are exactly one year later and iin the last 24 hours I have be cr glitched 4 times the last one coming in a 7-2 win against a div 1 team and .y prize for winning was to lose 18 cr !! It's not the end if the world but it is list definitely disappointing and frustrating to spend good money on a game and be cheated time and time again with seemingly nothing being done to te rectify the issue ! The players who are honest and have integrity are laughed at and looked down on because of low cr that has been stolen ! I don't get it! 

Message 5 of 8 (1,633 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @Tmaack1919.

This is an issue we're still investigating. I'm sorry I don't have more of an update, but the dev team is trying to get this resolved.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 8 (1,605 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok i get your investing but how is this still a problem you were supposedly investigating last year? 😔 like clearly EA really doesn't care they just steal out money n basically say well.... mabye next year.. give the nhl game contract to some ANY OTHER COMPANY  guaranteed it'll b no where near as bad as the last few EAs brought out... fix it or get some one else to make your games for yu

Message 7 of 8 (1,474 Views)

Community Manager

@CommanderSkunt 

I understand this seems like an easy fix, but if it were, it would have been done by now. We absolutely care and hate that this happens. I've experienced it myself and it's very frustrating. Unfortunately, it's a very complex issue. The dev team is continuing to investigate it.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 8 (1,452 Views)