Be A Pro - Insufficient Followers

by mrhockeymike38

Original Post

Be A Pro - Insufficient Followers

★★★ Newbie

How many followers do you need to get personnel in BAP?

I've advanced the game 15 seasons and have 50,000,000  followers and I still can't purchase them; states "insufficient followers"

Message 1 of 16 (17,231 Views)

Re: Be A Pro - Insufficient Followers

★ Apprentice

is this really true? is there a list of how many followers you need for each be a pro salary perk ?

Message 2 of 16 (17,064 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@mrhockeymike38well, you answered my question Mike. I have 45 million followers and thought for sure the number was 50 million to unlock certain items. Looks like I'm waiting longer. It's probably broken and no one has mentioned it until now. You're hitting the 29-30 age mark at around 50 million and I assume your career starts to decline around 32 or 33. Seems like a total waste if that's the case. 

Message 3 of 16 (17,036 Views)

★ Guide
@Puckface33 Yep and no one seems to know how many followers you need to unlock the basic perks. I thought it was 50 million but it's probably 100 for all I know.
Message 4 of 16 (17,033 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Puckface33 There's a list of personnel that could be purchased with unknown amount of followers, but no matter how many seasons or followers you get it seems to just never to be unlocked. It seems to cap out at 50 mil followers but I guess that's not enough
Message 5 of 16 (17,018 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@yarg232 exactly. I'm now at 36 years old in the game and I think the game caps your followers at 50 mil. I'm glad I'm not the only one who's experiencing this but at the same time it's super frustrating that EA hasn't worked out all the bugs.
Message 6 of 16 (17,017 Views)

★ Guide
@mrhockeymike38 there are so many bugs in BAP it's ridiculous. It's sad because it would probably be a good game if they fixed everything. Just the insane AI trades alone are nuts. No salary cap? Broken media quests I could go on and on but you get the picture.
Message 7 of 16 (16,999 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@mrhockeymike38 I’m glad I read this. I’m nowhere near that but already getting frustrated with perks. The so many perks kind of sucks too.
Message 8 of 16 (15,694 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@PapaPleva I really hope by now they fixed it. Since I'm only 22 in game and have 4.6 mil followers. Though I'm really hoping it's been fixed since they initial problem was brought up in November.
Message 9 of 16 (15,516 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@RileyandJonesy It's not fixed unfortunately... I just hit that 50 mil and still insufficient followers.
Message 10 of 16 (15,428 Views)