Re: Active and completed bids not displayed correctly

by majorx0xtom

Original Post

Active and completed bids not displayed correctly

★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Several... 1 - bids that I win don't show up under "bids won", they go to " unsuccessful bids". 2 - time remaining is almost always wrong: I'll bid on a player with say, 30 min remaining. I check back 20 min later and the bid ended, for less than the buy now price. 3 - please change it so if I am outbid, the card stays in "active bids" and updates real-time, instead of having to exit, go to unsuccessful bids, then go back to active bids. My last issue I can't even explain so just look at the attached photo - I had entered the minimum bid, it had about 44 min left, I played a game (30 min tops) and came back to see what is shown in the pic. If someone traded for that card, please tell me! If that's not the case and this is just a screw up, then EA owes me that card. I got the pucks back that I bid, but would rather have the card.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Hire someone to test the game and/or play it from time to time. These bugs are easy to spot if you spend an hour or so in the hut market.
What happens when the bug occurs? See my explanation above.
What do you expect to see? Basic things like this should be fixed for the amount of money that we spend on the game.

Fix this site while you're at it. I've clicked submit like 30 times and nothing is happening...
Message 1 of 4 (1,884 Views)

★ Apprentice

If you don't check your bids and get outbid that's on you.

Secondly a bid can end at anytime if the card is purchased via it's payout price. That again is also no on EA.

Message 2 of 4 (1,861 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello i have a bid on a player cost 10,50 coins , the problem is the remaning time alway not change it shows me that it need one day to End but it not decrease and now i can not get my money back and i dont want press on the buy now option which cost much high! is that a BUG?

Message 3 of 4 (1,143 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i mean 10,500 thounsand

Message 4 of 4 (1,142 Views)