Re: Game keeps freezing

by BigD98826

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

it looks like they don't want to admit there is a problem, other threads get replies within 30 min from "ea" accounts, but we cant get any straight answers to our issue, makes me want to boycott pga golf and battlefront.

Message 51 of 57 (1,024 Views)

★ Apprentice

after wasting about 3 or 4 hours on the phone, I finally got the agent to admit ITS A KNOWN PROBLEM !!!! I don't know why they wont acknowledge it. they wont say when the fix is coming either.  we must all call and demand a refund on money spent on packs, the more that call and plug their lines the better.

im cancelling the pga golf and battlefront preorders (imagine how broken they will be anyway!!) not renewing my ea pass either. 

Message 52 of 57 (1,004 Views)

★★ Novice
I have personally fix this issue after wasting countless hours on the phone with EA- here's how to do it...
1- sign into ultimate team tab over to "my franchise"- click
2- go to the menu where you can see all of your players on your franchise
3- select any player that is not in your lineup and swap with active line up to the players highlighted in red (or the player slot that is giving you trouble)
4- once you have done so the missing player or screwed up player will disappear and you will be free and clear to play
5- I can guarantee you this works as I HAD the same problem have fixed it using these measures
I've tried to explain it to the best of my ability and I hope this helps you all out there
Message 53 of 57 (1,001 Views)

★ Apprentice

just tried your method, and it freezes there too.

Message 54 of 57 (995 Views)

★ Apprentice

I sat everyone on my bench to see if it would freeze on those as well, it just freezes on that one position, but now, it wont save my bench players, everytime I come in and out of ultimate team, all my bench is empty now and cant save anyone to it.

Message 55 of 57 (993 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem. Tried calling ea only to reinstall game with no fix. Now they want me to run a bunch of stuff w my internet provider?! This problem is not on my end. I've spent over a thousand dollars between Fifa and Live this past year they will lose me as a customer for life if this does not correct itself. Has anyone been able to resolve this or does it self correct?
Message 56 of 57 (888 Views)

★ Apprentice

ucla - sorry you had to waste your time with those idiots at the call center like I did, I know very frustrating.  That is their stall tactic & their way to get you off the phone line.  They know uninstall/install doesn't work, they know its not the internet provider, & they know its not the firmware as the One updates automatically.  I finally got them to admit its a known problem on their side, but they don't want to admit it in public (as they know we need to file a class action lawsuit for this issue, we would have a case unlike the Battlefield case & they would give us ammo).  they want gamers like yourself spending hundreds if not thousands on in game purchases (ultimate team).  We have to stop giving them our hard earned money to fund broke games.  That is the only way to get them to stop pushing out broke products. 

Hell they even banned me for a month on here for speaking the truth !!  I have cut EA off from my wallet & urge all other gamers to do the same.  NO IN GAME PURCHASES !! this is where they are making the most of their cash.  Now they are gonna have to pay the college athletes, where are they gonna cut to fund that cost???

Message 57 of 57 (876 Views)