WE NEED NBA LIVE 20

by Jamar-_-Sloss

Original Post

Accepted Solution

WE NEED NBA LIVE 20

★★ Novice

NBA 2k20 is horrible from the new builder system & the gameplay & they copied & pasted the same park & everything & everybody are hating the game so this is the time for EA to get ready to launch nba live 20 and I didn't buy nba 2k20 just to wait on nba 2k20 so I hope nba live comes out at least within a month or 2.

Message 3 of 11 (10,333 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: IDEA FOR NBA LIVE 20

Community Manager

An update regarding NBA Live:

It’s in the game. That’s EA SPORTS.

It’s why we create the products we do; so that millions of players around the world can grow their love of sport. 

For the past few years we’ve been making real progress with NBA LIVE, but we’re still not where we want to be. So with continued support from the NBA and the NBPA, we’ve been working on something new and meaningfully different - an experience that operates at the pace of culture, and will change the way you can play, connect and create in basketball. 

We’re excited by what we’ve built so far, and yet we know the world is changing. New platforms are coming that will bring social connection, accessibility and player creativity to the fore. In a future of new possibilities, players shouldn’t be content with a game built for today’s realities and based on what we know to be possible, we feel we can go so much further with the new design. 

So, we’re not launching a new NBA LIVE HD product this season.  

Instead, we’re expanding our vision, leaning hard into the new leading edge platforms, and taking the time to ensure we deliver against the opportunity for our players.

We're continuing to work closely with the NBA and NBPA on this project, and commit to returning with more details next year. Until then, we’ll be building.

(Source)

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 11 (9,664 Views)

All Replies

Is NBA live 2020 cancelled?

★★★ Newbie

NBA 2K20 is about to drop, so when is EA going to announce something? I want an NBA game, but I don't want to deal with 2K's micro-transaction system, which is why I bought Live 19. 

Message 1 of 11 (10,318 Views)

Re: Is NBA live 2020 cancelled?

★★ Apprentice

I would just like to know if they are changing it?itplays so much better than 2k I love the controls and cameras and movement, 2k is clunky and nbalive is smooth and much better, ok the campaign could be beefed up a bit but I’m still playing live19 now and I didn’t like 2k20’s demo so can we please be told if they are cancelling it or not?? 

Message 2 of 11 (10,270 Views)

IDEA FOR NBA LIVE 20

★★ Novice

Instead of trying to compete with nba 2k on making a NBA basketball game I think it would be a good move for EA to try making a AND 1 street ball type of basketball game where it's still realistic & has a skill gap but with the AND 1 fun to it & that would also save a lot on resources by focusing more on street ball instead of the whole NBA & WNBA & all these other game modes & even people who do play nba 2k would still buy it because it would be a totally different type of basketball game & everyone needs breaks from nba 2k especially if the price is cheaper than nba 2k & if the grind to build a player is a lot shorter so casual players can have fun building their players without having to grind a ton of hours per day like we have to on nba 2k just to build players.

Message 4 of 11 (10,283 Views)

nba live 2020 the fans read for xbox 1

★★ Newbie

Nba live 20

Message 5 of 11 (9,772 Views)

Re: nba live 2020 the fans read for xbox 1

Community Manager

@jusssblessed 

Hey there! Are you requesting NBA Live 2020 for Xbox One? We're not really sure what your post is all about. :\

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 11 (9,744 Views)

★★ Novice

I agree with us needing NBA Live 20. I am still playing Live 19 but right now it is just too bland. I do have NBA 2K20 and I only play that for the career side of it, I do not mess with the Park (never been a fan). 

Message 7 of 11 (9,999 Views)

Champion

For me to purchase NBA 2K20 as a fan who played the sport. There are things EA can capitalize from especially in a developer perspective where 2K been doing the same for years, and I do have some displeasure playing 2K where even within those huge memory taking updates. They seem to break something else outside of the false advertising and lies Ronnie made.  

My Career, I am left with full of uncertainty about the direction. For say you're in the USA vs the World / Rookie vs Sophomore game, and you're stats that game is outstanding? You're not awarded MVP because there isn't one. Seeing players like JaVale McGee, Jonas Valincunas, and other big non-dribbling big men running point guard with Kyrie handles was kill for me. Especially shooting where it doesn't matter if you have a badge as a playmaking shooting guard. Your handles and jumper is broken. 

I think EA can capitalize on a majority of things. Like bringing in The One for the WNBA where 2K dropped the ball, and EA did too on some things. The One for WNBA also have players playing overseas for basketball clubs; the WNBA all-star game; and the WNBA playoffs needs to be mentioned. The One for the NBA needs to have a development league if your player is not ready where G-League needs to be on there; and for both One add-on to the mode? Playing for your country where FIBA needs to return.  

EA should look into be building LUT more fun and challenging. 2K not only would do a code to post online? EA can do it too besides seeing overpriced LUT players like for example a 90 overall John Stockton can be 3.5 million on the auction block. 

The grind vs. NBA Live is horrible for your badges. It takes more time for shooting than finishing, playmaking, defense / rebounding.

Message 8 of 11 (9,934 Views)

Community Manager

An update regarding NBA Live:

It’s in the game. That’s EA SPORTS.

It’s why we create the products we do; so that millions of players around the world can grow their love of sport. 

For the past few years we’ve been making real progress with NBA LIVE, but we’re still not where we want to be. So with continued support from the NBA and the NBPA, we’ve been working on something new and meaningfully different - an experience that operates at the pace of culture, and will change the way you can play, connect and create in basketball. 

We’re excited by what we’ve built so far, and yet we know the world is changing. New platforms are coming that will bring social connection, accessibility and player creativity to the fore. In a future of new possibilities, players shouldn’t be content with a game built for today’s realities and based on what we know to be possible, we feel we can go so much further with the new design. 

So, we’re not launching a new NBA LIVE HD product this season.  

Instead, we’re expanding our vision, leaning hard into the new leading edge platforms, and taking the time to ensure we deliver against the opportunity for our players.

We're continuing to work closely with the NBA and NBPA on this project, and commit to returning with more details next year. Until then, we’ll be building.

(Source)

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 11 (9,665 Views)

★★ Pro

@EA_Blueberry 

I hope it don't mean that NBA Live 21 will be new gen exclusive, since I have a brand new Xbox One S, and EA Access, so I won't get a new console anytime soon... 

Message 10 of 11 (9,409 Views)