Terms and Conditions can't be downloaded

by hasselkus

Original Post

Re: Terms and Conditions can't be downloaded

Community Manager
@holdygoldy10 Understood. I wasn't entirely clear and was able to follow up with more information. Players are able to access the game if they've been able to accept the Terms of Service prior to the server changes, however Multiplayer services are shut down.
Blueberry.png
Message 31 of 36 (2,344 Views)

★★ Novice

You'd think instead of saying it offers multi player uoud say single player thats called false advertisement just fyi

Message 32 of 36 (2,326 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I successfully resolved the issue on Xbox One and I imagine it would work for other platforms.

I paid for one month of EA play. I downloaded SSX. Opened the game, terms and conditions loaded fine. I agreed to them and closed the game. I think any other EA Xbox 360 title might work for this purpose.

Upon launching NBA Jam HoF, terms and conditions are automatically applied and everything is unlocked and running as it should, including online arena, all of my saved progress and teams.

Share the shove! I was super stoked. The terms and conditions has prevented me from playing for years.

Online matchups are a bit difficult to find, but i was able to matchup my first game in a few minutes. It took several attempts at finding a matchup. Only 21 players online as I write this.

Message 33 of 36 (14,759 Views)

Community Manager
@Stafford2012 Really appreciate you taking time out to relay what helped fix it for you from your end so others can get passed this.

Thank you!!
Blueberry.png
Message 34 of 36 (1,885 Views)

★★ Novice

Still absolutely nothing still being told its a sunset game by one person and told there is a server issue by another 

Message 35 of 36 (1,882 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Stafford2012 Hey, I've spoken with an EA tech support person today, and they also told me to try to accept the terms and conditions through another game. I tried with SSX, and with Apex Legends, since it's more recent (and free), and that didn't work for me in NBA Jam: OFE.

Have you done anything else special I may not be thinking about? Fully restart the xbox, exit or delete and redownload the game... anything?

I don't care about online matchups too much, but I was hoping this could allow me to get the roster update, cause there's nothing on the Microsoft Store page.
Message 36 of 36 (1,661 Views)