Terms and Conditions can't be downloaded

by hasselkus

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Terms and Conditions can't be downloaded

★★★ Newbie

Are the EA Servers for this game down? Haven't been able to play for weeks.

Message 1 of 36 (20,011 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Terms and Conditions can't be downloaded

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I successfully resolved the issue on Xbox One and I imagine it would work for other platforms.

I paid for one month of EA play. I downloaded SSX. Opened the game, terms and conditions loaded fine. I agreed to them and closed the game. I think any other EA Xbox 360 title might work for this purpose.

Upon launching NBA Jam HoF, terms and conditions are automatically applied and everything is unlocked and running as it should, including online arena, all of my saved progress and teams.

Share the shove! I was super stoked. The terms and conditions has prevented me from playing for years.

Online matchups are a bit difficult to find, but i was able to matchup my first game in a few minutes. It took several attempts at finding a matchup. Only 21 players online as I write this.

View in thread

Message 33 of 36 (14,787 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@hasselkus 

Which NBA Live game are you trying to play? Online services for NBA Live 14 were recently shut down.

Online Services

https://www.ea.com/service-updates/i-q

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 36 (19,894 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the info. However I'm playing NBA Jam OFE Xbox One. Says there that only xbox 360 was shut down.

Message 3 of 36 (19,889 Views)

Community Manager

@hasselkus 

Services look to have been shut down for 360 per the site. Backwards compatibility is a Microsoft/Xbox feature which is a service we cannot control and if the servers were up for Xbox One they will be using the 360 servers for that title.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 36 (19,881 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry The same is happening for NBA JAM On Fire Edition for PS3. And the game is not listed anywhere. I don't know if is a problem with Terms only or the server itself turned off. A few months ago it was still up, as other ppl got trophies.
Message 5 of 36 (19,863 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So what's the final word on this? I can't play my NBAJamOFE either, because of the "terms & conditions" not downloading. The game shows people were capturing and taking screen shots in  the game as recently as two days ago. What gives EA?!? 

Daniel / Port 420

Message 6 of 36 (19,722 Views)

Community Manager

@port420 

Hey there! What exactly happens when you try to download it? Are you getting an error or does nothing happen when you try to accept/download it?

Have you tried any console troubleshooting at all like reinstalling?

Which platform are you on?

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 36 (19,659 Views)

★★★ Newbie

After it connects to EA servers, it says It’s downloading the terms and agreements. Then after several seconds says it couldn’t be downloaded. If you try playing online, it’ll say you can’t play without accepting the terms and agreements. My friend and I just bought this to play online while we’re stuck at home. Very frustrating.

Message 8 of 36 (19,268 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue in my xbox one. I purchased it to play online with a friend in arizona but it always comes back saying it cannot retrieve the terms and conditions and I can't play online until I accept the terms and conditions 

Message 9 of 36 (19,182 Views)

Community Manager
@holdygoldy10 Is the controller you using assigned to a specific Gamertag on the account?

Does it fix it if you sign into Help.EA.com using your Microsoft login information? (Select the Xbox button when you login). This will help sync your Xbox Gamertag to the EA servers.

https://help.ea.com/
Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 36 (19,170 Views)