Suggestions for NBA Live

by Bryan85theone

Original Post

Suggestions for NBA Live

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello there! Hope you all are fine. This post will contain some ideas I have got for NBA Live. Ideas which may help in the return of the series. I think I can suggest some ways that might just give you the edge over the 2I series.

1) NBA Live games have given a broadcasting experience by collaborating with ESPN. Now in the 2k series, their broadcasting experience seems much better than I have experienced in any other sports game. As a matter of fact, it may have the best broadcasting experience in a video game ever. The pre-match talks, halftime talks, and more. They all have gone a long way in giving an experience that is unmatched by any other game that I have played so far. Trying to do the same might just attract gamers back to the NBA Live games. Having the ESPN license should give you an advantage. I mean, Stephen A. Smith is legendary after all.

2) This is something which should definitely give you an edge. I have realized that NBA games only consist of the NBA. There are other basketball leagues around the world as well as some hidden gems(maybe) playing there. Including other leagues as well should definitely give you an edge. Or better yet, rebrand NBA live to FIBA or something, and make it similar to FIFA. There aren't really any other games which focus outside the NBA, atleast to my knowledge. Also including the minor leagues as well as letting gamers play in them will give you another edge. I mean, NBA 2k, as far as I am aware, has also included the g-league. Although not playable, it still is a big thing as in their 'Franchise mode' or whatever it's called, teams can send their players down there for development.

3) the player development system in the 2k series was probably as realistic as it could get. Players ratings would change on the basis of their form, morale, as well as the rest of the team. Maybe including a similar system would be good as well as player developments are not pre-scripted atleast.

I believe implementing the 2nd suggestion might just let EA sports come back in the basketball space, that too with a bang. Also, having recently experienced the gameplay of NBA Live 19, I was surprised why further games in the series were cancelled. NBA LIVE can clearly give tough competition to the 2k series and maybe, even come back to the top and become the preferred NBA game once again. If you have gone through this, I thank you for taking out the time to do so. Wishing you a wonderful year ahead.

Message 1 of 1 (1,378 Views)