NBA live 19 companion app not available???

by PearlElephant86

Original Post

Re: NBA live 19 companion app not available???

★★★ Newbie

And I have to agree what's the point of having a damn feature like that it's cool as hell save you all that time and trouble from trying to create one by your own hand it's not all of us are * artists you know and then something is easy as the face scan and the * thing don't work that's so stupid dude as old as * rainbow six Vegas too is you can still do face scan on it that * is from 0706 yeah 07 and that's still * works but why won't this one *

Message 11 of 17 (3,020 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Man you ain't kidding I know some people think it's a stupid idea and all this now but I don't care what they think I thought it was if not the best * feature of the game you know the outside of actually playing it you know what I mean and for them to take that away it's completely asinine it makes me not even want to * play it now and not only that the pre-made faces that they have there I don't fit any of that * I'm * biracial man I'm half black and half white and there's nobody in that * that even has my skin complexion or my eye color the * do I want to do look like * Yao Ming face just so I can have some kind of complexion with an afro or do I want to look like * Kyrie Irving with a shaved head ? And neither one of those guys have one blue and one grey eye like myself. it makes no * sense

Message 12 of 17 (3,021 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

They could of least have it where we here advance adjustable  for face creation like 2k try to make a like close enough 

Message 13 of 17 (2,711 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Is there a chance y'all can bring all the stuff back on NBA live 19 since it won't be a new one coming anytime soon
Message 14 of 17 (2,108 Views)

Community Manager
@Karmasxluv

There are no plans for the team to bring back more content for NBA LIVE 19.
Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 17 (2,092 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry In my opinion they should they cancelled 2 games on us they atleast can put more dribbling moves and clothes and updated rosters just sayin
Message 16 of 17 (2,085 Views)

★ Novice
@Yb2kkev
you know how?
Message 17 of 17 (1,988 Views)