NBA live 15 Free throw problem

by Kndy4

Original Post

Re: NBA live 15 Free throw problem

★★★ Newbie
Every time it glitches and its making me so mad ive been playing one game for 5 days cuz i cant get to the end u guys gotta fix this or give some form of compensation cuz this ridiculous as a consumer i demand u guys do something to fix this situation
Message 71 of 130 (2,520 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just downloaded the game four days ago, and have had to restart several games due to the free throw attempts freezing. I am still able to progress through Rising Star (so far), but it sucks having to quit, and then replay games with the possibility of the outcome differing every time.

Its a shame EA doesn't want to put the effort into fixing this small issue, but I guess they already have my money...

Message 72 of 130 (2,484 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Any chance this will be fixed soon?

Message 73 of 130 (2,365 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ok this free throw freezing is pissing me off. This free throw issue has been reported since nearly day 1 and nothing has been done. Awesome experience EA. Can't wait to switch to 2K
Message 74 of 130 (2,325 Views)

Re: NBA Live 15 free throw freezing in rising star

★★★ Newbie
Hey Barry what is being done about this?
Message 75 of 130 (2,324 Views)

Re: NBA Live 15 free throw freezing in rising star

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
So still no fix on free throw in rising star
Message 76 of 130 (2,284 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Has anyone actually spoken to someone to see if the issue is being resolved?
Message 77 of 130 (2,270 Views)

Re: Ps4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
This problem still isn't fixed for me (free throw glitch)
Message 78 of 130 (2,209 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How has this not been addressed yet? I quick google search of "NBA Live Free Throw Freeze" will produce all the information you need to see. I've had this game since it got released to the vault. I've played about 7 games of Rising Star and this has happened in 3 of those games. Why would I continue to play this game if all my progress can just vanish on a bug that's been in the game since the release date?

Being a QA Analyst this is a disgrace that something like this that is such a negative experience to the game could remain for so long. This is a symptom of improper testing and bug fixing.

Message 79 of 130 (2,122 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hello EA
We want answers! Are you trying to fix te problem or are we just enjoying the silence???
How many has to report the same game glitch before you even answers us???
Message 80 of 130 (2,111 Views)