NBA live 15 Free throw problem

by Kndy4

Original Post

Re: NBA LIVE 15

★★★★ Novice
I'm having the same problem and it really sucks !! I actually picked ea over 2k this year because I had so much fun with madden but this freezing is ridiculous! I can't even make it 2 full games without it happening I may have to just go back to 2k !!!
Message 61 of 130 (4,186 Views)

Re: NBA live 15 Free throw problem

★★★★★ Newbie

Why is this not fixed?  I've got a boatload of EA games and this is such a buzzkill for the game!:catmad:

Message 62 of 130 (4,149 Views)

Re: Ps4

★★★★★ Newbie

How could you be working to resolve?  Still a problem 3/15

Message 63 of 130 (4,147 Views)

Re: NBA Live 15 free throw freezing in rising star

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

EA_Barry, what's the update on this??  It's still freezing, MONTHS after the EA team has been said to be working on the problem. 

When can your PAYING CUSTOMERS expect a fix? 

Message 64 of 130 (4,139 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I'm also having this problem on Xbox one it is very frustrating, totally ruins rising star mode.
Message 65 of 130 (4,102 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

A new 1.11GB PS4 update and the free throw glitch is still there!!! Total waste of money this game was, and an even bigger mistake on my side making a sentimental purchase.

Message 66 of 130 (4,075 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem. Just got it like 3days ago. Already uninstalled as I see it's been going on for months and nothing has been done. What a joke.
Message 67 of 130 (3,970 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the digital version for Xbox one and enjoy playing rising star,

I've seen it freeze when skipping the free throw, when no one gets the ball and even during an cut scene that had nothing to do with free throw.

If I did not try to skip any free throw scenes, I was able to play 2 games and then it would freeze if I tried a 3rd game.

My player has progressed and has more court time and can complete only 1 game.

If I quit the game after it freezes and start another it will always freeze again during the that game.

The only way to ensure making it through a game is to physically power down the console by holding the power button for 10 seconds.

I hope the constant restarting does not damage my console.

It appears that EA has wrote this game off by offering such a tremendous discount in the Xbox store and has now free to EA Access members.

Maybe EA will do the right thing and fix it or it least release a statement that it won't be fixed. 

I still want to play even though it is a pain, but I will remember the hassle and will never buy a game new and will do my research first.

It's best game I have under ten dollars though.

I really hope something I wrote helps some one who want's to avoid the freezing and make it through a game.

Message 68 of 130 (3,945 Views)

★★★ Newbie
EA should give us our money back for this * product I can't get past game 5 in my rising star.
Message 69 of 130 (3,928 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ea please do something, I can't finish a single game on rising star, and I just downloaded your game like 2 days ago. Please fix it.

Message 70 of 130 (3,802 Views)