NBA live 15 Free throw problem

by Kndy4

Original Post

Re: NBA live 15 Free throw problem

★★ Novice

I tried the same trick too and it worked for 2 games, and now that doesn't even work. I just don't understand how they (EA) would advertise the game at all on XBOX One knowing there is a severe problem with the game, that has yet to be fixed even after MONTHS?? I get that it is only $10, but I wouldn't buy ANYTHING knowing it was broken.

Message 51 of 130 (3,205 Views)

★★★ Newbie
If you play 3 to 4 games in a row, 12 minute quarters in rising star then there's a good chance at some point your gona freeze.. the non skipping trick does kinda work but you just never know.. but im sure, not skipping scenes alot helps too and reduces the chance of the game freezing too.. it works for me.. honestly it sucks but id rather nba live then 2k..
Message 52 of 130 (3,201 Views)

★ Novice

So I just got this game via Xbox Live Marketplace with the intent of playing Rising Star...basically it is now a waste of money. To top it off EA has been sitting on this issue for 3 months with no feedback other than "we know you have a problem"?!?!? Technically I cannot play this game for more than 2-3 games before I have to quit because it will freeze up at the free throw line. This not only happens when I am shoot free throws but when the CPU is attempting a free throw as well. Come on EA I know regenerating the error cannot be a problem...just play 5-10 games of Rising Star and voila!

EA can you please update this thread on what is being done to solve this problem or let me know if I can just go ahead and uninstall this from my console. 

It is no wonder EA is routinely voted as one of the worst companies in America. One of these days gamers are going to just stand together and boycott these lackluster efforts.  

Message 53 of 130 (3,185 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

The trick doesnt always work. Literally just loaded the game, and first shooting foul - less than a minute in - and the free throw freeze is implemented. EA is such a horrible company, [Removed offensive reference - Admin.]

Message 54 of 130 (3,180 Views)

★ Novice
EA has violated my constitutional rights by removing part of my comment. What I said was that EA leadership's accountability is less solvent than that of ISIS. If EA hired better people then I would not have need to say this, but that's the current situation.
Message 55 of 130 (3,126 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I don't have this problem but I can see that the Ultimate team lineup bug won't be fixed either judging how many months both issues have been going on for.

EA needs to wake up.  I've purchased dozens of EA games in the past but no more.  NBA2K here I come.

Message 56 of 130 (3,118 Views)

NBA live 15 Free throw Glitch

★★★ Newbie
I recently just downloaded NBA Live 15 off the marketplace and im having a huge problem on Rising Star where i or a CPU gets fouled and they step up to the free throw line to only freeze the in game match during a game. It has happened to me at least in 8 games. Please resolve issue soon as this is a big problem for the community and myself. Thanks!
Message 57 of 130 (3,070 Views)

NBA live 15 Free throw problem

★★★★★ Newbie

Your ask an adviser just loops us in circles, terrible customer service. I have a new Ps4 and bought (stupidly) this NBA live 15 game ... you know the one that freezes with free throws. How about a friggin update on a fix? what do you think?

Message 58 of 130 (2,921 Views)

★★★ Novice
Having this too... Very frustrating. This is my 1st ea NBA game... Bad first impression.
Message 59 of 130 (2,897 Views)

★ Novice

A question to the forum regarding this stupid "Freeze Throw" problem...Not EA though since you guys care nothing about admitting there is a problem or fixing it. Three months of sitting on your thumbs...smh

Lately I decided to see what the conditions were each time the problem occurred. In my last 7-8 "Freeze Ups" I have experienced this problem under the 3 following conditions 1) Someone is at the Free Throw line (obviously) 2) a substitution is taking place and 3) I hit a button to skip through the animation. I played New Orleans as the Lakers 4 times and it froze up 3 times under those exact conditions. 

On the final game against them...before my eventual sim game if it froze again...I put the controller down during every free throw in the 2nd half so I would not be tempted to hit the buttons to skip through and the game finished out.  I got my 100 grade and a double double. Now I am not saying that every time a free throw with substitutions happens and I hit the button that it will freeze up but every time it did freeze up it was when there was during a free throw, with substitutions and a tap of a button to skip through. 

I am NOT saying this is what causes it because I have only being paying attention to the circumstances of each "Freeze Throw" lately.  Probably not a fix just something I noticed that every time it froze on me it was while I was trying to skip through the animation and a player substitution was being made. 

So I just wanted to throw this theory out there and see if anyone else noticed something similar or can offer something that negates this theory. 

$9 on Xbox Marketplace I gave Live 15 a chance. I almost wish I had bought 2 boxes of girl scout cookies instead. 

Message 60 of 130 (2,847 Views)