Re: NBA live 15 Free throw problem

by BigD98826

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. REPEATEDLY in rising star mode free throws.  Needs to be fixed soon.  Xbox one a $400.00 dollar purchase.

Message 81 of 130 (2,340 Views)

★ Novice

I notice this has been an issue for quite some time. I just recently purchased this game from the play station store and think its a great game but I can't continue to play it until this is fixed. I waste so much time playing through a whole game and then it freezes near the end when someone goes to shoot a free throw. So until it is fixed I am done and will not buy another EA game. It is extremely sad that you spend hard earned money on a game and it's so good but there is a problem that seems to me is just being ignored by EA.

Message 82 of 130 (2,222 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is some bull* EA. Fix the damn problem. Get your lazy * up and do something about it.
Message 83 of 130 (2,031 Views)

★ Apprentice

they already have our money, so they don't care.  only option is to quit buying their games.  I cancelled preorder for pga & battlefront, also will not be renewing my ea access pass on the One.

Message 84 of 130 (2,026 Views)

★ Novice
I'm having the same issue on XBox One. Come on EA get this issue resolved.
Message 85 of 130 (2,014 Views)

★ Apprentice

the last time a "ea" account posted a message for nba live 15 was 4/29 !! over 2 weeks ago, proof they could care less about the problems with their games. even if there was a reply, they are not much help.  They want to blame the console, not their game. 

Message 86 of 130 (2,006 Views)

Re: NBA Live 15 free throw freezing in rising star

★ Apprentice

Why are you ignoring this issue?

Message 87 of 130 (1,989 Views)

Re: NBA Live 15 free throw freezing in rising star

★★★ Newbie
* poor no more live for me… no refund nothing
Message 88 of 130 (1,976 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'd never played an nba game before and was getting into it but after the fourth time this happened I feel thoroughly put off
Message 89 of 130 (1,970 Views)

★ Apprentice

they can sure push out the roster updates, but no game updates.  is that what they think we want? new rosters every couple weeks?? is this what they are wasting their time on?  I keep thinking im gonna load it up and see an update, i don't want to hold my breath on it !

Message 90 of 130 (1,961 Views)