by Hilaveli

Original Post

Re: NBA Live 15 free throw freezing in rising star

★★★ Newbie
I just downloaded it and I am having the same problem
Message 21 of 130 (6,148 Views)

Re: NBA Live 15 free throw freezing in rising star

★★★ Newbie

Same here, I really hope that It will get fixed soon.

There's no point playing any more If It will get stuck over and over again.

Message 22 of 130 (6,137 Views)

Re: NBA live 15 Free throw problem

★ Apprentice

Worst part is that I bought a digital copy. Wasted cash on a broken game. The sad thing is that rising star mode is really engrossing, and seems like tons of hours of gameplay. I've tried everything to get in touch with EA and they haven't responded. Lets just count our losses and move on.

I will not be making a mistake of buying a basketball game (not even 2k) for a very long time now.

Message 23 of 130 (6,118 Views)

NBA live 15 Free throw problem

★★★ Newbie

Is there a way to fix the free throw problem yet with freezing? If not Ea should give people a credit i want to get madden now hope its not messed up

Message 24 of 130 (6,111 Views)

★ Apprentice

No, there is no one who can fix this except for EA.

Message 25 of 130 (6,080 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think It might have been fixed. It didn't freeze for the 3 games I played last night in rising star.  I play full 12 minute quarters too. Hopefully I continue to not have any problems.

Message 26 of 130 (6,050 Views)

NBA Live 15 free throw glitches.

★ Novice
I'm also having the same problem and it gets annoying when it freezes during the playoff games.

the only way I was able to bypass the glitches was to change the rules so that no one can take a free throw shots but that only last about 5 SECONDS because you can't stop anyone from scoring in the paint unless their bad at layups or you block the shot. If you do decide to try this make sure your not playing against the Cavaliers because LeBron will have more blocks, then points in that game.
Message 27 of 130 (6,037 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Nope not fixed. Getting really frustrated with this issue.
Message 28 of 130 (6,033 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Currently downloading a massive 1.11GB NBA Live 15 update file for the PS4. Hopefully the glitch has been fixed with this? Will play some games and give you my thoughts later today.

**EDIT: No luck. The problem is still very much there, even after the file update.**

Message 29 of 130 (6,018 Views)

Re: Ps4

★★★ Newbie
Working on it on 12-14-14 ..... It's now 2-12-15 .... Still no resolution???!??! Isn't this your job are you not qualified for your job???
Message 30 of 130 (5,984 Views)