Ps4

by djthe1st

Original Post

NBA live 15 Free throw problem

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Having problems in gameplay almost every game. I am playing rising stars and every time a foul happens I worry its going to freeze like it does just about every game. Its not that the game itself freezes, its just that the ball never goes to the free throw shooter and it just has the guy stand there waiting for a ball that never comes. I like nba live more than 2k but having this problem is happening just about every game and I am forced to quit the game and start over. It is getting ridiculous.

Message 1 of 130 (19,906 Views)

NBA Live 15 free throw freezing in rising star

★★ Novice

Hello,

I was wondering is anybody has had a problem with NBA Live 15 freezing at the free throw line..everytime it happens all i can do is quit the game and start over. 

Thanks

Message 2 of 130 (19,626 Views)

Re: NBA Live 15 free throw freezing in rising star

Community Manager

Thank you for reporting this issue.

barry.png
Message 3 of 130 (19,615 Views)

Ps4

★★★ Newbie
I brought nba live 15 off the Playstation store and everytime I play no later than the 2nd quarter and when somebody goes to the free throw line, people are moving but the ball never gets there and I have to quit. Can anyone help with?
Message 4 of 130 (19,480 Views)

Re: Ps4

Community Manager

The Dev. Team is aware of this and is working to resolve.

barry.png
Message 5 of 130 (19,475 Views)

NBA LIVE 15

★★★ Newbie
Almost every game, late in the fourth quater, I go to the free throw line and it freezes and I am forced to restart the whole game. Also it'll still freeze if I restart. If this can't me fixed I have no choice but to get 2k back.

Message 6 of 130 (19,398 Views)

Re: NBA live 15 Free throw problem

★★★ Newbie
Me too. 2k sucks but this game is great. Too bad I can't even finish a game. Please fix EA.
Message 7 of 130 (19,410 Views)

NBA live 15 free throw freeze

★★ Novice

Anytime after the second quarter, someone will go to the free throw line and not recieve the ball. The game will not continue at all. The only way for me to get around this is to leave and restart the game again. This happens EVERY SINGLE GAME. I really like this game, but not being able to finish a game in the rising star. Is there going to be a fix or can i exchange for my money back or something because i'm not interested in wasting money on a game i cant even play because of a problem that is EA's fault and wont fix.

Message 8 of 130 (19,130 Views)

Re: NBA live 15 free throw freeze

★★ Novice

This is for xbox one forgot to include this in my orignial post.

Message 9 of 130 (18,655 Views)

nba live 15 glitch

★★★ Newbie
I downloaded a digital copy of NBA live 15, when a player is fouled and is supposed to shoot free throws, that player will get substituted out of the game causing it to freeze.
Message 10 of 130 (19,116 Views)