NBA Live 20 suggestion

by Nsolis2330

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NBA Live 20 suggestion

★★★ Newbie

Make NBA Live more like madden as far as franchise or my career goes. You should be able to sim the games in season you don’t feel like playing and having your stats also sim. you should be able to play only the games you want in an 82 game season. In game simulation should be the same as well, like simulating the first 3 quarters and playing only the 4th or only play “Key moments” i think it would make the game better and more enjoyable with more flexibility. Thanks. 

Message 1 of 2 (1,590 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NBA Live 20 suggestion

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @Nsolis2330 Sorry for the super late response. Having "Key Moments" within the simulation would be a great addition. Thank you for your feedback, I'll pass this on to the team🏀

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,302 Views)

All Replies

Re: NBA Live 20 suggestion

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @Nsolis2330 Sorry for the super late response. Having "Key Moments" within the simulation would be a great addition. Thank you for your feedback, I'll pass this on to the team🏀

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (1,303 Views)