Re: NBA Live 18 - Edit roster feature

by stevenomes

Original Post

NBA Live 18 - Edit roster feature

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

We know that a lot of people have been requesting this feature since launch & we are more happy to share this early holiday season gift with you. If you want to see some of the features you can have with this new functionality check out the video below: 

Roger.png
Message 1 of 4 (5,189 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this is a great addition, but why is it that after the 1.08 patch, when u play a quick game against cpu and change/alter the starting lineup for both teams it doesnt go thru to the game, it cant be changed unless u sub it in ingame. little issue but annoying. especially if u dont want to play against players that are injured/inactive & should not be in the active ingame roster. also tried to fix it myself but when u try to fix all the lineup rotation yourself in the roster edit, u cant fix every team. couple of few teams in and the game crashes, just my two cents.

Message 2 of 4 (5,099 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This saves the game for me. thank you for adding this. i was surprised when i bought it that there was no roster edit feature. it just seems basic. hopefully at minimum it will cut down the complaining when rosters are not updated timely. i like tweaking things myself anyway.

Message 3 of 4 (4,451 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How do you add the feature though?
Message 4 of 4 (4,288 Views)