Re: Level 100

by YouCannotGuardMe

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Level 100

★★★ Newbie

When u get to level 100 it gives u pop u saying you can create new characters and fast forward them to level 50. Now when I make a new character I don’t have the option to fast foward them up to 50 or jus don’t kno where it is I can’t find it

Message 1 of 8 (5,926 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide
I think this is what you where looking for...

*Gotta finish the Rise, otherwise the option won’t appear.

*Just had to finish playing the Rise, since I’d never done it before on any player. It finally worked for me.

*You have to beat the Embid court challenge in the rise with the player you got the 100xp with.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NBAlive/comments/b5hkyg/just_hit_100_but_cant_find_the_skip_to_level_50/

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (5,406 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I can’t find it either if someone finds it please help me too

Message 2 of 8 (5,827 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I can't get to level 100 only 98 unless I'm looking at the wrong stats... How to you get to 100? I'm level 100 in skills but overall in game it states level 98 while others are level 99. I don't think there is a level 100 when you are playing in a team the most I have seen is 99. This depends on on your level of skills and in combination with gold traits.

*Update

There is level xp 100 top right corner and there is overall level next to icon or in lobby next to name. 99 is the highest level overall. Some players build prevent you from getting 99 overall even though you reached level 100 xp. Once you reach level xp 100 you cant go any higher on overall unless you don't have traits in gold 3x then it might push you to 99, and your icon is not complete.

I had a bug that if you did the demo and kept player you can only reach level 98. Maybe it's my build rim protector with evolution. Also if you edit your traits or Skills when you get a skill point to add to your character don't do it from a game lobby it will glitch you and mess up overall. Also don't work on both skills points and icon at the same time do them separately to assure you have enough skill points and can max out both skill set and icon. If you run out of skill points after reaching xp 100 you can earn 1 every 7000 points of xp which can be used to apply on a missing slot you might need.

To recap full maxed player needs all skills maxed, 3 gold traits on, icon fully complete. That should make a 99 overall player.

Message 3 of 8 (5,759 Views)

★ Novice

Create a character, then go to the where it says start or play he rise and there should be three options to 1. play it for the first time 2. Skip levels to unlock all modes 3. The option to fast forward your character to level 50. 

Message 4 of 8 (5,672 Views)

★★ Novice
It should be when you make your player then hit the rise and it should have 3 options and that last one should say skip and fast forward with 50 xp points or something like that
Message 5 of 8 (5,578 Views)

★ Novice

I didn't get the option. I made a female player and started The rise but I didn't get the 3 options.

Message 6 of 8 (5,558 Views)

★ Guide

*Just had to finish playing the Rise, since I’d never done it before on any player. It finally worked for me.

*You have to beat the Embid court challenge in the rise with the player you got the 100xp with.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NBAlive/comments/b5hkyg/just_hit_100_but_cant_find_the_skip_to_level_50/
Message 7 of 8 (5,407 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 8 of 8 (3,260 Views)